~A New Classmate~

Jin's POV

$$$

One day, I was totally bored in school. When suddenly, teacher walked in, and started speaking „Hello class, today, you'll have a new classmate! First he'll come, I'll choose with whom he'll sit with and then you'll have free classes, not only this week, but entire 3 months! Actually, you have nothing to learn about, so you could do whatever you want, even go out, but do not go home!", when she stopped talking, a beautiful tall angel walked in, he introduced himself as Kim Nam-joon, teacher chose ME to sit with him, so I accepted. He sat next to me, I wanted to take a photo of him, but he caught me, his reaction was something like „Oh so you wanna take a pic of me? How cute~", he chuckled. „Btw what's your name?" he asked, I answered „I'm Kim Seok-jin, c-call me Seok or Jin, o-or y-you can m-make n-nicknames out o-of my n-name for m-me.." I blushed deeply. He got closer, he put his head closer to mine, as if he wanted to kiss me. He said „My name is Kim Nam-joon, call me Namjoon, Nam or Joon" he smirked, I smiled in shyness. We started talking a lot, I found out that the next day is the boy's birthday, so I drew him and at home I painted him. As soon as I was done with the painting, someone rang the doorbell, I went downstairs to open the front door. I ran downstairs to the front door, opened it and behind the door was my crush - Joon, he hugged me as soon as I opened the door. I smiled and said „Come in Joon, you're always welcome here", he smiled and replied „Thank you, I'm so happy to see you Jinnie", I giggled cutely and blushed, then I took him to a room that I always used as a painting room and gave him the painting of him as an early birthday gift and said „Happy early birthday Joonie, lots of love, luck, peace, prayers, hugs and hope.. I'm always here for you, I want you to be happy and safe and... I love you so much.. A-and...", he replied „And?", I said „I wish you a very great day and a great birthday with a special gift-", slowly pulled him closer to me by grabbing his shirt, closed my eyes while doing so and and kissed him softly on his lips for the first time. He looked surprised, he closed his eyes as well, put his arms around my waist, I blushed deeply, felt my heart beating faster than ever before, I realized I'm obsessed with him and that I love him too much, the kiss was so good, sweet and romantic. He stopped kissing, he told me „That was such a romantic kiss, don't you think?", I replied „Y-yeah..". He smiled and caressed my cheek, I giggled cutely again. „I-it was my first kiss...", Namjoon smirked and replied „Really? Mine too~", I smiled of shyness and blushed.

$$$

TO BE CONTINUED~