Prologue

It just a normal day.

Just the same normal, day at Santa Cecilia.

Miguel Rivera, now fourteen, was doing his school work in class. His older Prima, Rosa Rivera, was at home, since she wasn't feeling well. Not that he mind, as he promised his Tio Berto that he would give Rosa her school work.

Speaking of Berto, he was at the plaza with Benny and Manny Rivera, watching them as they play. Tia Carmen and Tia Gloria are at the store, buying some food. Primo Abel, Abuelo Franco, and Luisa are trying to come up with music, since the Day of the Dead is coming up within a month.

Abuelita Elena Rivera was in the work shop, along with Dante who was dozing off, while Enrique Rivera is taking care of his two year old daughter, Socorro Rivera.

It was just a normal day for the Rivera Family.

But that was four hours ago...

...

At the Land of the Dead, it was also a normal day for the Dead Riveras'.

Tio Oscar and Felipe Rivera are doing jokes to each other, while Tia Victoria is playing the violin. Tia Rosita and Papa Julio are feeding Pepita, while Mama Imelda and Mama Coco are spending time with each other. Papa Hector was singing Remember Me, when he stopped mid way.

Looking at the sky, he was surprised that heavy clouds are coming this way. It's supposed to be a nice, clear day, so why-, the 21 year old Great Great Grandfather stopped as he gasped quietly and his bones started to rattle.

Hector was lost in thought as he didn't hear the door opening and closing, as Imelda, Coco, Rosita, and Julio quickly walked inside of the great house, that was once belong to that musician.

"Aye, since did this storm come from?" Victoria asked as the clouds started to appear, abit quicker.

"This is the Land of the Dead" Imelda said, "though, even I have to admit, this is odd and unusual."

Coco saw her Papa shaking, but before she ask, Hector quickly ran out of the house, faster than anyone could see.

As Imelda and rest looked at each other with confusion, wondering what was going on, Hector was too busy running, and he was panting, but it's not because he was tired.

It was because he was panicking. "Por favor, por favor, por favor!" He said as he ran towards a park, that's far from what he lived at. "Please, it can't be! It can't be!"

...

Awhile Ago After The Four Hours

The Arrival Agent was in shock.

Of all of the people that should be here, this boy shouldn't be here. The boy was shaking, which is a common thing for recently deceased people, but there are times that he had to deal with young skeletons, weather it was small infants to sixteen year olds.

"Er... W-Welcome back, Living Boy..." The Arrival Agent said with a stuttered.