NCT YUTA

~Beep, beep, beep~ 

~Beep, beep, beep~ 

Hey mum, lots of love, bye.

That was me greeting my mum. I'm Y/n and I'm a trainee at SM Entertainment. 

~20 minutes later~

You are late again. (That was my mentor scolding me again). If it weren't for the fact that you are one of the best rappers out there you should have been sent home long ago. 

I'm sorry Mr. Kim I won't be late next time. That is what you said last time too. Go and change and join your team mates in practice room 3. 

Thank you Mr. Kim. 

...I had already wore my dance outfit but I was new to this section of the company I was usually with the production team but there was a message sent to me on Friday that I should join the new girl group being formed.....

I  quickly ran up the stairs and located practice room 3. I knocked and opened the door. The room was huge with mirrors everywhere. A few minutes later the girls come in. I introduced myself and we started practicing. Around 2 pm we went out for lunch. I discovered that I was the youngest. I also learn't who the leader was, the best dancer, the best vocalist and guess what i got the position on lead rapper. nice. right?

time skip

Two weeks later, we debuted. I had the position of lead rapper in the group. the girls are really fun to be with and we produce our songs ourselves. One day we had to shoot an event with sunbaenim's NCT 127  and my partner was Yuta. The other girls were paired with the other members. I was to record a duet with Yuta and cover a song. I met him in the dance room we were assigned to. We decided to cover BigBang's Bang Bang Bang, PSY's Gangnam Style and finally one of their songs. We settled on NCT 127 Sticker.

I have to admit working with Yuta had been one of my life's long dream and not just because he's a really good dancer but maybe i have a little crush on him that i may not be willing to admit.