introduction

Hey everyone! I know I have a lot of books that are ongoing and I have one that is currently on hold but I have been wanting to write a book that isn't a fanfic and so now here we are. There are a few things I want to say before I publish the first few chapters. This book is not meant to glamorize poor mental health.

When I first started writing this book I wanted it to be about the struggles I was facing while being a straight A student and my mental health declining. I also wanted everyone to know that whatever you are going through you're not alone, all of your feelings are valid and I'm so proud of each and every one of you. Although this book was supposed to be sad and kind of me being sad about my life there will be some happy moments.

Some trigger warnings that are going to be in this book is talk of suicidal thoughts and some talk about disordered eating. I know many people just like me have struggled with things like this and I don't want anyone to feel as if this book is glamorizing poor mental health. If anyone needs to talk my dm's are always open.

One more thing that I would like to mention before I officially publish the first chapter some time this week. All of the chapters that talk about very heavy topics will have trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter and a summary at the end, that way you don't feel as if you're missing out. I know I have read a lot of triggering chapters because I thought as if I was going to miss out by skipping them and I don't want anyone to feel that way. The summary will have a brief detail of what happened and will be at the end so all you have to do is scroll down to read it.

Thank you so much for everything and I can't wait to see how this book turns out. In the meantime before I publish the first chapters, here are some other books/fanfics of mine that are available to read right at this moment.

Let me( Zayn Malik)

Falling(Harry Styles)

Will you choose the right one (Josh Richards, this one is completed.)

The boy next door(Vinnie Hacker)