C H A P T E R F O R T Y O N E

MINJU'S POV

"Jeonghaniee." I called him while approaching to him.

"Minju-yah." He said then hugged me.

"Where will we go?"

"Shall we go on a date?" He asks.

I nodded and took his hand, I smiled at him. We went to a bakeshop and ate, we chatted and he mentioned to me that he was with Seungcheol and Joshua last night.

"It's good that you've had time." I said.

"It's good and we're not busy this week." He said.

When we finished eating we left the bakeshop, we went to the arcade to play. When I saw there was a KTV bar there in the arcade we went to I told Jeonghan, it's been a long time since I sang so now I want to sing again.

"You want to sing?" He asks me.

"Of course, you're still good at singing, while me." I answered.

Fortunately, Jeonghan agreed that we were at KTV now, when we entered a room we rented, I immediately chose a song.

"Mi amor, help me sing this." I said.

He looked at what song I chose, when he saw the song they had in his group he smiled.

"Habit." He said.

"All right, let's sing this." He added.

When I pressed the numbers of that song I pressed the 'okay' button, when it started I immediately took the mic from the table and gave Jeonghan a mic.

"Nugungareul gyesok manna

Haha hoho useobwado

Dallajineun geon eopjyo"  - Jeonghan.

"Utgo isseul neol saenggakhamyeon

Gwaenhi jineun geo gatjyo

Cham babo gatneyo naega" - Minju.

"Charari nega jom deo himdeureosseumyeon hae

Himdeureoseo nae saenggakdo

Jom hago geuraesseumyeon jogesseo

Nado amureochi anko shipeunde" - Jeonghan.

As he sang his line I looked at him, his voice was so beautiful. So I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of women admire him, and that's why I fell in love with him because of how beautiful his voice was.

"Geutorok neol bureudeon naye ipsuri

Bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo" - Minju.

"Kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom

Neoreul bureumyeo haetage chajasseotdago

Geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo" - Minju and Jeonghan.

When we finished singing Habit, he chose the song. When he was able to find it, he dialed a number. And when I saw what he was going to sing I was surprised, this is the song he wrote for our movie.