Chapter 1 -

Once again, my wavy hair was knotted up in my comb. ugh. Well what I great way to start the day. I picked up my vintage school bag which was basically a collage of all my favourite bands, ranging from The Arctic Monkeys to Nirvana. 

"Dad when are you gonna fix the car?" I asked him. 

"I'll do it this weekend hon." He simply responded.

It had been a month since the crash — don't worry it wasn't THAT major. So I was coming back from Kate Barlow's (the most popular girl as school) 18th birthday party, and some stupid drunk biker bashed into me. After that, my car has been lying in the garage, waiting to be fixed. Since then Soph's been picking me up every day.

"Hey girl."

"Heyy. Sorry about the whole gimme-a-ride thing, dad said he would fix the car during the weekend."

"Oh no dude that's all cool. Besides, I get to see Leo every day on the way soo..."

"Leo? Who's this prince charming of yours?"

"Oh your neighbour... don't you know?"

Leo. Leo. Leo. I'd heard that name somewhere. But where? RIGHT! Old man Edward Daniels! Old man Ed used to be our neighbour a few years ago before he moved to Alabama, and he used to bring me freshly baked cookies every week. Well he wasn't that old, but we used to call him Old man Ed. Anyways, before he left the house dad always said something like "give my best luck to Leo" to him.

"Ohh you're talking about Leo Daniels. Old man Ed's son."

"Old man whet?"

"Never mind that. His son was in collage a few years ago, has he already finished term?"

"Oh he's a collage chick?!?! I'm falling more and more in love with him ahh. Oh and he's on break I think."

"Hmm. Cool."