Ch. 001.000

Art made by me
________________________________

(Kaede's POV)

I had woken up by a weird dream that seemed eerily familiar, the people talking sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who they were. I suddenly then realized my surroundings.

I feel asleep in the cooking club class room!

I looked out the window to see the sun had already start to set.

"Shoot! I got to get home by 7 if I want anything to eat!"

I quickly grabbed my stuff and dashed out the class. I checked the time on my phone to see '5:38' I still have time.

As I was sprinting out of the school I suddenly heard someone behind me calling out my name.

"KAEDEEEEE!!! WAIT UP!!!"

I turned around to see a familiar face with purple hair, Kokichi.

"Kaede— *huff* how are so *huff* fast—!" Kokichi was dripping with sweat.

"How are you so slow Kokichi?"

He pouted and stared at me with a sad expression.

"Oh come on knock it off, what is it that you need from me?"

"Oh right!" He rubbed the sweat off his forehead.

"I need you to make cookies for some friends of mine."

"Why can't you just buy cookies from like a grocery store?"

"Because your baking is the best! And tastes so much better than gross cookies from the grocery store!!!"

"Thanks for the compliment, but why ask me why not ask a baker—."

"Pleaseeeeeee Kaede!!! Pretty, pretty, pleeaaaaseeeee~???" He gave me a sad expression.

"Aghhh, fine, fine, I'll make you the cookies if you will stop pestering me."

He grinned happily, and ran off without any further confirmation.

"Thanks Kaedeeee!!! You're the bestttt!!!"

I stood there for a few seconds, until i realized I should hurry to the train stop if I wanna make it home on time.

I checked the time on my phone to see '5:51'.

I dashed my way to the train station almost late by a few minutes, I just hope I don't fall asleep on the train.

I walked in and slumped onto a seat exhausted, and sweaty. I looked around to see some people were staring at me in confusion.

I guess they're confused about why a teenager is out of school late and covered in sweat. I looked at the time '6:03', sigh it's still gunna be a while until I get home.