sugar daddy

I was 18 at the age. I remember waking up at 5:00 to get ready for school i wore my uniform a black skirt and a white blouse i wore black sneakers and braided my hair...you'd understand more from a real perspective wont you? well enough of me talking now the story begins.

              HOME

▪︎Mom-"GIULIA YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE"
▪︎Giulia-"I CANT FIND THE CAR KEYS"
▪︎Mom-"THEY'RE HERE YOU IDOT"
"Oh thank you mom"i said while running down stairs i grabbed the keys and drived to school.

                 SCHOOL

"Your late giulia"my bsf Jamie  said
▪︎Giulia-"i know!"
▪︎Jamie-"well did you know that now the college fees is five thousand?"
▪︎Giulia-"IM SORRY WHAT"
▪︎Jamie-"you heard it girl its dive five thousand now because of some school issue"
▪︎Speakers-"all students of class 4C your teacher is absent so you all are dismissed for today"
▪︎Giulia-"the old lady is abstent well free day i guess since she was the only one teaching us today hasta la vista"
▪︎Jamie-"wait what?"she said as i ran away.

              DOWNTOWN

▪︎Giulia-"moms at work and i dont have the house keys so il just roam around and try to find a job or a sugar daddy?nah who am i kidding."
As i said that a girl bumped into me "my apologies miss."she said "don't worry its ok" i said while she helped me up i blushed so hard that she asked me if i was ok i said "y..yes i am y..your just so pretty" "thank you" she said while smiling "here my number i heard your're looking for work i got one for you"she said while kissing my hand i was very grateful for it.
                AT NIGHT 
I got a phone call that my mum was busy and she will he back next month,oh your wondering how got in my house well i found the house keys in my car...

i called the beautiful woman and asked when i was supposed to be there she said tommorow luckily it was Saturday so i didn't have school that day.
I went to sleep and the next day i was ready to go work.

                SATURDAY
▪︎Giulia-"hello" ofcourse i rang the doorbell before saying that..
▪︎random lady-"hey there"
▪︎Giulia-"your house is so big"
▪︎random lady-" i know thank you *laughs* im jackie come in"

            IN THE LIVING
I felt so filthy sitting down in my ripped jeans and a white crop top on her couch..she was wearing a whit dress whit flowers on it.

▪︎Giulia-"so what am i supposed to do"
"Yor work here is to be my maid" she said
▪︎Giulia-"a...maid...."
▪︎Jackie-"well yes hope you dont have a problem since im going to pay  you two thousand a week?"
▪︎Giulia-"two thousand!?"
▪︎Jackie-"yes..two thousand."
She told the other maids to go away and after that she
told me to go change in the dress.

       AFTER CHANGING

▪︎Giulia-"d..dont you think this is to short?"
▪︎Jackie-"well..i actually lied you wont be my maid i heard you joking about having a sugar daddy but your very cute so i.."
▪︎Giulia-"so you decided to become a female version of it for me..?"
▪︎Jackie-"well yes but dont worry il still pay you infact il pay for your college." She said while grabbing my hips.
I tought it was a promising deal so i accepted she told me to come in her room.

TOO BE CONTINUED