First Impressions

The doors of the elevator into the Underworld open as Magnum frantically makes his way through trying to make it to his interview, since he was already running late. As he runs through the building with another employer to have them open the door to let him inside when he suddenly runs into a body much larger than his own. Stumbling, trying to regain his balance, Magnum looks up to see the one and only: God of the Underworld himself, Hades.
Magnum froze in his place and stared blankly up at the man in front of him."I-I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I was going!" Magnum's voice shakes a little as his vision diverts down towards the gleaming floor beneath his feet, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with the man that stood above him, physically and in the social structure of society as well, "I can see that." Hades states with his usual stern, cold tone and harsh glare, "Now, can you please get out of my way?" His face and voice shared a look of both annoyance and frustration. Magnum nodded quickly and went back to hurrying to his interview. When Magnum got to the room he was being interviewed in, he was greeted by a woman about 5’11” and a milk chocolate skin tone with long, tight curls down to her ass. She wore a tight, green chiton and himation, she smiled sweetly and motioned to the chair. “Hi, welcome to the Underworld, Magnum. You are here to be apart of the navigation staff, correct?” Magnum nodded sheepishly as she smiled. "Sit please and we'll get started, alright? Also, I'm Azara by the way! I am the receptionist here. It's nice to meet you." Magnum nodded. "Y-you as well ma'am!" He sputtered nervously as she giggled softly, giving the newcomer a head shake. "No need to be nervous, and Azara is just fine hun. Now, shall we get started?" She asked, looking at Magnum with almost a motherly look. THe man sighed shakily before his brow furrowed and he nodded, "Ready."
~To be Contiuned~
•———————————•