Cult

I've honestly just wanted to start a cult. Not to like mind-wash or hurt people or have orgies.

I kind of want to unite all humans even though that seems far off because we are still warring.

We can't even seem to unite against covid. And whatever opinions we have don't matter.

And that's okay, that's the whole point of this. We don't have to agree and we can still be friends.

Or we can leave each other alone, and that's okay too. What I think is not okay is negativity.

Like if you don't agree, why do you feel the need to point it out? What does that do?

Yes, you're entitled to your own opinion, but so am I, we have the exact same rights.

We don't have to agree, and you don't even have to answer, and that's fine.

And I don't want to just be saying that, I want to actually mean it.

Because why wouldn't it be fine? And what if you do agree? So we start a cult.

We discuss everything, nothing is off limits, it's okay if we don't know or understand.

We can learn. What if we were to start the world over with all the knowledge available?

Why do we need a government? To implement everything? Because without it, anarchy?

Where will we need it? Most major land masses? It doesn't need to be the same type?

Laws and rules will only be followed by those who want to, why?

Because ethics and morals or because the punishment if we don't?

What's so bad about anarchy? Rampant crime, and no one responsible for controlling it?

There is control, but not enough. Will it ever be enough? When will it be too much?

Since everyone has different opinions, we can only go with majority, or force it.

Not just government, but jobs in general. Why do people need jobs? For a purpose?

We also have bills to pay, to continue living, even dying costs someone something.

Why would we need a purpose? Just to have something to do? Why do anything?

Back to morals and ethics, because fairness? What is fair? It's not fair. Why?

Not everyone is the same. We come from different cultures, different backgrounds, etc.

We speak different languages, have different abilities and disabilities. Can we make it fair?

There are people that work and people that can't and people that choose not to.

Why should we care about anyone else but ourselves? Back to morals and ethics.

Because we choose to care for people because we should? But not everyone.

We can't care for everyone, not at once, because we might not be able to care for another.

And what if someone doesn't care about you? Why shouldn't you care for yourself?

Because it'd be selfish? But how can you only be selfless? Isn't that unfair to you?

What if we give back everything that wasn't ours that we didn't earn?

What about those who can't earn for themselves? Why are jobs treated differently?

Like food and entertainment, to hard labor, medicine and law enforcement?

Everyone needs to eat, and we can make it for ourselves, but we choose not to.

Sometimes we see that they're understaffed, and we don't care.

We don't want them to make more, but we want that service.

If they can't afford therapy, they will choose entertainment. 

They will go to work when sick because they need every cent to live.

They can't afford to be sick. More people get sick.