Chapter 1: Destiny is Set in Motion

The Sword of Akasha. Most people considered it a superstitious place for even humans to step on. Some people, however, like the Emperor of Britannia, considered it to be the ultimate weapon for mankind, and the entire world doesn't even know it... until now... for it will be known as the birthplace of one special man who will become one of the most significant people that has ever lived in human history... And as the man who helped the Gods' chosen one in changing the world for the better...

C's World

Collective Unconscious

September 2017 a.t.b.

Sword of Akasha

Charles zi Britannia is looking at the Sword of Akasha, which he believed would destroy the Gods, leading to the construction of his ideal world. After he looked at his ultimate weapon, he left and went back to his throne at Pendragon through a Thought Elevator. However, when Charles zi Britannia went back to the living world, the Collective Unconscious responded and was very unhappy with Charles' plan. As much as it wanted to destroy the Sword of Akasha itself, it couldn't interfere directly. It must find a powerful soul to destroy Charles' device. As such, the Collective Unconscious has found someone who can do it: Lelouch vi Britannia.

Thus, as a gift to him, it will send a very powerful ally to help Lelouch in fulfilling his dream of a gentle world for his sister, Nunnally vi Britannia. Suddenly, powerful surges struck down near the Sword of Akasha and came down a Code Geass user, which had never happened before in ages. Just as nothing seems surprising anymore, the Collective Unconscious sent another one to assist the Code Geass user. Surprisingly, it's the Princess already killed by Zero as seen by Suzaku during the SAZ Massacre. Her name is Euphemia li Britannia, the Third Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire.

"Where am I? I thought I was already dead." Euphy wondered as she already knew that she was dead but surprisingly, she wasn't.

"But you're alive. Isn't that what mattered? As for your question earlier, you're in C's World, the Collective Unconscious of Mankind." The mysterious person beside Euphy replied.

Euphy replied, "Thanks for the heads-up." She now looked at the mysterious person who was wearing almost the same attire as Zero.

Then, she asked, "Now, here's the ultimate question, who are you?"

"You may call me Destiny." The mysterious person replied in earnest.

"Nice to meet you, Destiny. My name is..." Euphy said with respect but was interrupted by the mysterious person named Destiny as he continued her introductions.

"Euphemia li Britannia, Third Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire, who created the Special Administrative Zone of Japan, which led to a massacre, up to the point that you were killed by Zero, or rather by Lelouch vi Britannia, Former Eleventh Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire. Am I right?" He finished as Euphy was now in awe that Destiny knew her but was disappointed that the SAZ failed. Thus, she replied,

"Yes. You're correct. But I know Lelouch. I saw his final moments when he shot me. My brother was sad that he was forced to kill me to cease my suffering." She informed Destiny with honesty.

"I can see that, but now, we must hurry, Euphemia! Lelouch and Suzaku are about to shoot each other because of your death!" Destiny replied to Euphy with a loud voice filled with urgency.

Euphy was shocked by Destiny's statement. As such, she responded,

"I know what I must do! I must help Lelouch! And please call me Euphy, Destiny." She said to Destiny as she knew that he was a friend that she could count on.