SUNNY Performs Breathin' & Thank U, Next as A Tribute of Her Father At KBS

SUNNY Performs Breathin' & Thank U, Next as A Tribute of Her Father At KBSDecember 14th, 2022

December 14th, 2022. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

SUNNY has returned from her hometown and performed a tribute performance to her late father who passed away due to a major accident 10 days ago. It is exactly 10 days after his death and according to SUNNY's ethnic beliefs, the family of the dead has to celebrate or simply, remember the dead.

Since SUNNY couldn't be home on the 10th day of her father's death, SUNNY performed at KBS in honor of her father. Breathin was written by SUNNY based on her experience.

The song was meant for the people who have supported and loved her throughout her hard times. That includes her father who has always been the biggest supporter among her family members. Fans were overwhelmed by SUNNY's amazing vocals and visuals as she sang the song.

She surely teared up while performing the song on stage. Fans were proud of SUNNY for her professionalism while performing the song with all her emotions.

Along with that, SUNNY also performed Thank U, Next as a tribute to her father. For your information, her father's favorite song is Thank U, Next. He loves it so much that he even danced to the song with his wife and it was uploaded on his Instagram page.

SUNNY, we are sure that your father is proud and happy that you are doing well without him.

COMMENTS

username She literally cried when singing Breathin. I can't imagine how much she loves her father. He's her number one biggest supporter.

username She's the sweetest.

username I'm really glad she's okay.

username She got a hang of everything in a short amount of time.

username I'm so proud of how strong she is.