A Secret One Sided (LOVE)

Hello, my name? well that doesn't matter. This story is my life filled with sadness, loneliness thats it. I myself could never see happiness like were is happiness there lies my sadness. Hmm. I'm tired too but can never overcome this. Yeah!! I had loved someone thats was happiness which did not last forever. Before this let us go back a little. When in my childhood I never had friends but a good, quiet, teachers friendly student. I used to score good. Parents were also good to me. We used to go out shopping or have small rides around the town every weekends. Even in high school everything was good, even without best friends but I used to have friends who were from different classes. It was good and I also felt attached to them. I came to university were my life kept changing here there were no much students so I thought that we had only 2 years so we need to be friendly. But this is where I got to know what people are up to, how they have different faces, how they make use of others? Everything is just taught to me in my teen age even if I wasn't even using any social media. However, those 2 year was just passed with some suffers, suffocations. But after this I came to graduate at some university. There the atmosphere is so good that I felt like I wanted to study very hard and score really well and have good friends if possible. I got really good friends who made me laugh, cry, happy everything I can never forget them anyway. Now I got friends in social media too. But this isn't over here, I have to say about my neighborhood. In my neighborhood, its filled with people who gossip, have bad mouth everything. But my mom is good to argue with them. In my next area there was a guy who was 8 years older than me I knew him from my high school but we never spoke and he never knew me. I know him from high school because he used to visit temple always and I used to feel good just by watching him. He came to know me very recently as his far relative was my friend. As I was using IG, I started following him and he followed back too, haha I remember that smile as I had it all day long. He was actually good person, helpful, kind, handsome too. We started texting each other during my 1st year of graduation. He was working at that time but he always replied without ignoring. The feeling was good and still I wasn't feeling anything towards him but a good friend. We used to meet at temple in coincidence. Without even texting him we met at the temple. While in text it was good, we started teasing each other asking about his girlfriend and also about mine. We had some commons and also some differences. Now I started feeling more attached to him. He was caring enough that I thought even he has feeling on me. I could never tell him about this. I used to have this feeling from high school itself but I never had contact of him so I never took it seriously but now when had known everything about him how could I even drop this feeling. I thought he felt the same way as me. We almost started having healthy flirting with each other. One day I asked him that you have work now and your age is suitable enough to marry. So... when do you get married? He replied that he was not interested in marrying anyone and he already said his parents about it. And I said that this new year will bring lots of happiness and good news to you. Hope so.

After one week, (evening) I was on IG and saw his profile was changed to him standing beside a girl. I was heartbroken already just by seeing that. I lost all the energy. I didn't even dare to ask him who was that (because I didn't need explanation). The next day I texted him casually. After some time, he said that he was engaged. I congratulated him and said I already had said you right this year is going to bring you happiness and all the good things. He said yes. thank you so much. Everything has happened as you had said.

Yes, in my life everything has happened as I had said to everyone else but not to me. He was my only love I had to myself until then he found someone else. I know I cant say that it was love but at least I was true with my feelings. I wanted to be with him for rest of my life but I know thats not possible anymore. I wait for him even now but I know its not worth it. But for now, I can say that he is still my friend from far. I'm happy for him. As for me, I have returned to the same position as before. My family and friends are still good. Let those good feelings always be with me and for those bad things let it end here. As my friends say there is someone better for me in future and I hope for the same.

THE END