2 Years!

Woah...Two whole freaking years!? I'm amazed I even made it this far!

I don't know how to thank you all for just simply reading what me and my team write.

I know some will say that it's just stories, and it's just words on a page, but to me, it's imagination coming forth for others to see. A lot of us who read these stories share a special connection, and that's community.

Honestly, I don't think I would've even started some of the stories I have out there if there was no community to talk with. New members are joining in every day in writing stories, and some join our community too!

Sometimes, it just feels...surreal, ya know? Because of the chaos unfolding in the world around us, it's easy to let the feelings of others get to you, and bring you down.
But when I come here to write and read, I can let go of those worries, because I'm diving head-first into a world of creativity and imagination, soaking in every bit of detail, scene, and outcome.

Now, a little behind the scenes for me. This was a thing I discussed with one of my writing partners, INFERNONotex. He brought up the idea of being a fanfic king, because he said it would be cool to have that title.
Normally, you'd think I would just take his compliment and move on with life, saying something like "yeah, that would be nice"

But in reality?

I actually reeled back from that remark. I don't like the idea of being a fanfic king. Even if it was just in a sub-category such as Action, MxM, or SMG4.

I don't see the need for recognition when I write. Instead, I see the need to want others to gain the courage to write by showing what I already know.

I know it sounds cheesy, but seriously, I don't seek recognition. If I get it anyways, I'll gladly accept it, because I'll then know I'm at least making my readers happy.

There are a couple mentions I'd like to make before I close things off here.

Firstly, I'd like to mention those who inspired me to begin writing.

I know you guys didn't DIRECTLY tell me to begin writing, and some of you, I've never really talked to before, but it's your own stories you've written, whether they're new or old that inspired me to begin my journey.

1.
SmeshBras

Your stories are the first I've ever come across on WP. I remember cruising through the internet one late night in on April 24th of 2020, when you were pounding our story after story. It was the very first fanfiction I've ever seen to, so the first thing I did, was check it out, and give it a read. The first stories were your "Super Mario X Meggy Galaxy" series.

I fell in love instantly, and even thought about writing a space themed story containing these characters too. I thought I didn't have enough info to go on though, so I just kept reading. 

I know you're busy, and can't quite be as active anymore, but hopefully you see this, and just know that I am thankful for your stories giving me my first ever look into this community.

2.
InfiniteLeJackal

I would say that your collection of short stories and longer, packed up stories, gave me something to look forward to at night when COVID was eating away enough already. Your stories helped me forget that all of this chaos was happening all around and showed me that a creative mind and imagination, including your very own OCs made for an amazing story.