𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄⌇𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹?

excuse mistakes.

【𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗?】𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

【𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗?】
𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘"-

dearra moved her head side to side, reaching her hand up and rubbing the sleepiness out of her eye.

she tried sitting up but couldn't due to the heavy weight laying on top of her body.

she looked down seeing kentrell laying on her boobs, him already looking at dearra smiling widely.

"hey mami" he rasped out scooting up as he placed his head in her neck, pecking the flesh lightly.

"Good morning kentrell" she smiled opening her legs, allowing him to lay between her legs. his warm penis coming in contact with her warm vagina.

"de why yo pussy feel like a hot pocket" kentrell groaned dry humping dearra, dearra laughed pushing kentrell off of her "boy get off me."

"can we have morning sex?" kentrell asked now sitting on the edge of the bed as he watched dearras ass move side to side while she walked into the bathroom.

"morning sex? really kentrell?" she laughed grabbing her toothbrush from the cup.

kentrell nodded his head—standing off the bed as he walked into the bathroom with her, sneaking his arms around her waist.

"yes, we should do it—can we do it onna' counta' please?" he smiled evilly. dearra shook her head; bending down she opened the cabinet door, grabbing an extra toothbrush for kentrell as he dry humped her from the back.

"one leg up" kentrell put his right leg up on the counter. "One arm onna' neck" he wrapped his left hand around dearras neck as he brought her face up to look at him in the mirror.

"one arm onna' frontal!" he smiled "kentrell don't touch my hair!" she laughed as kentrell sucked his teeth removing his hands from her.

"hm pa" she hummed passing kentrell his toothbrush as he grabbed it:turning the faucet on, wetting it before squeezing toothpaste onto the small bristles.

"where's horace & von?" she asked doing the same thing. "they made a couple runs, they said they ah' be back inna minute." he mumbled spitting the toothpaste out.

the two continued doing their routines, 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 they were now done, dearra prepping for her shower.