Goodbye, Magic

"Get out!" Duncan screamed and threw a test tube at Kim. It hit her in the leg and the glass shards impaled her leg. "Get out and never return! I never want to see your horrible face again!"

Kim ran; well, more like limped then flew; from Duncan. If she had looked back, she would see the regret in the scientist face. If it weren't for her jet pack, she would have heard him calling for her to come back.

P.O.V Change - Rythian

Zoey stared at Teep's almost lifeless body. She then stared at Rythian with fear in her eyes. "Why?" She asked, "Why did you so that? You could've killed him!" She stood up at the last word and slashed her sword at him. "Get out of my sight! I never-" she slashed again, hitting his arm; pain, "ever-" once again, but it hits his leg; forgive me, "want to see you again!" she slashed her final slash, cutting his mask in two causing it to fall to the floor, revealing an purple-black infection around his mouth and up his neck; regret.

Rythian looks up to find Zoey's eyes full of anger. She then drops to the floor, kneeling over Teep's body, tears streaming from her eyes. Rythian then took this chance to fly away, tears streaming from his face as well, his mask still on the floor of Blackrock.

There you go. The first chapter of my story, MIFTWDBIL. Too lazy to type it out. Hope you enjoyed!