Chapter 19: Starting Line!

-IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!!-

THERE WILL BE ONE CHANGE I WILL MAKE TO THIS TEST AND IT IS TO INCREASE THE TIME LIMIT FROM 10 TO 15.  WHY?  BECAUSE THE OMNITRIX LETS IZUKU CHANGE INTO AN ALIEN FOR 10 MINUTES AND TAKES 5 MINUTES TO RECHARGE, ALSO DRAMATIC PAYOFF!  IN RESPONSE TO THIS, I WILL ADD 5 EXTRA POINTS TO EVERYONE'S SCORE IN THE EXAM.  THAT IS ALL, I'M OUT!

There it was, standing as tall as any hero would in today's society

There it was, standing as tall as any hero would in today's society.  The U.A. entrance exams.  The school that quite literally where future heroes are made and trained.

Hoards of students and applicants entered the building, some with friends; but most are by themselves

Hoards of students and applicants entered the building, some with friends; but most are by themselves.  In the front of the school stood one Izuku Midoriya, still gazing at the school while gripping the straps of his backpack tightly.  He stood up straight and smiled.

"This is it...!  The start of both my future!"  Izuku thought to himself excitedly.  "So why...?"

Izuku's legs began shaking as he tried to keep a smile on his face, struggling to hold himself together.

"Why can't I move!?"  Izuku yelled to himself.  "If I don't move soon, the doors will close...!"

A whistle is heard behind Izuku as his ear perks up from the sound, snapping him out of his daze.

"Damn, this place is huge!"  A familiar voice yelled out behind him.

Izuku turns and sees Ren, blocking out the sun with his hand as he continues to stare at the building in amazement of its size.

"I suppose if you're coming here to be a hero, it's go big or go home!"  Ren commented, still looking at the massive building.

"S-sensei!"  Izuku blurted.  "W-what are you doing here!?

"What?  Today's your big day!"  Ren replied.  "You didn't think I was gonna miss this did you?  Was gonna go on patrol but figured I could spare some time, you know?"

"You... came here for me...?"  Izuku asked.

"Of course I did!  Though, I thought you would've been inside already.  Yet, here you are with legs that look like jelly!"  Ren said chuckling as he repeatedly tapped Izuku on his back.  "I guess your nerves got a bit overwhelmed huh?"