Intro

MRS: Hey guys!!! It's me, magicrainbowsparkles!!! Soooo I was browsing through Wattpad and I couldn't find any fanfics about Wiccan and Hulkling from Young Avengers *gasp*!!!! And so beyond telling you writer's that I am immensely disappointed in you all, I have decided to write my VERY OWN FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here it is, and there won't be any cursing and as few sexual references as possible (I want this to be read by all ages, but my gayness may leak out a little or a lot, sorry not sorry) so just ENJOY!!! And if there are parts you don't understand they're probably an inside joke or me trying to be funny (which I'm not...). BUT ENOUGH INTRO!!!! READ AND ENJOY (or else o.O)

~MRS

---

~Teddy's POV~

     The apartment was dark when I unlocked the door and replaced the key beneath the doormat. Trying to be completely silent, I tiptoed down the hall to my room.

     I was in front of Billy's room when his door flew open. He was sitting on his bed in front of an empty chair. Candles with blue flame were placed around the bed, as usual when he was doing magic. I heard the spell--

     "Inthechairinthechairinthechair" the hall warped around me and I was sitting in the chair, inches from his face.

     "Hey, Billy! How's it goin'?" I struggled, but his power held me down.

     "Where were you?" He asked, his face displaying his annoyance.

     "I was just-- out..."

     "Yeah?" He waved a hand, and a rectangle of light floated over to his head. Like a TV set, it played through my whole night on fast-forward, me wandering aimlessly through the streets of New York. He waved again and it fizzed out, like a firework imploding. "Why were you out?"

     "Couldn't sleep..." I muttered, looking at the floor.

     He put a hand on my cheek, and his magic dissolved from around me. "Why didn't you wake me?"

     I looked into his brown eyes. "I-- I knew you would worry, so-- I don't know..."

     "You let me worry even more when I came into your room late, TOO late, and you were gone. Was it the dream again?"

     I looked at the ground again. "Yeah..." I'd been having the same dream for the past week; I start standing with Billy in the middle of a huge, empty expanse of concrete. Billy looks at me and says, "Fresh Meat," and turns into a swarm of bees, flying around me, stinging, a tornado of yellow and black, and then I wake up in a cold sweat, a scream stuck inside my throat. The first few nights I would wake up Billy, and he would stay with me the night as I slept, but he started getting dark circles under his eyes, so I spent the last few nights alone.

     "Teddy-- you need to tell me these things, I-- I need to help you. I'm staying in your bed all night tonight, and if the nightmare doesn't happen... we'll go from there."

     I grinned. "Oh, look at you so willing to sleep with me-"

     "Yes," he pulled me out of the chair and stood on his tiptoes to plant a kiss on my mouth. "But we'll actually be SLEEPING, not 'sleeping' together." He rested his head on my collarbone. "But maybe some other time, so you have something to look forward to."

~Billy's POV~

     I sent Teddy to his room to change out of his sweatshirt and into sweatpants and a t-shirt, like we wore to bed. I blew out the candles and stored them in my shelf. I chanted a quick spell, "bedisbiggerbedisbiggerbedisbigger" and my bed expanded into a king-sized to accommodate both of us for the night. Teddy tapped softly on the door and opened it, and crawled into bed next to me.

     "Good night," he sighed.

     "Good night, Teddy."

     Soon he was snoring. I looked at his beautiful face, his blond hair, his full lips, and I thought, life could be worse.

     I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

MRS: *pokes head in window" AWWW THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!! *falls off ladder fangirling* ow, I think I broke my leg... IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!