C H A P T E R F O R T Y N I N E

MINJU'S POV

3 months later.

"Jeonghan, give me an apple, thank you." I said.

We've been here in the hospital for 9 months and I've been feeling sick lately, while eating an apple I looked at my phone. I don’t use my phone much anymore so I picked it up and decided to call Mingyu.

"Minju, what is it? Why did you call?" He ask when he answered the call.

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you that I'm here at the hospital." I answered.

"Are you going to give birth?" He asks.

"Not yet, maybe in the next few days." I answered.

"Tell Jeonghan that when you give birth, Mom and your Mom need to be there." He said.

"Okay, I'll tell her to call you when I'm about to give birth." I said.

I said goodbye to him and I hung up the call, I put my phone aside and looked at Jeonghan playing on his phone.

"Jeonghan, Mingyu told me, that you will call him when I give birth." I said.

Jeonghan looked at me, he put the phone on the table just opposite him.

"All right, I'll call him." He said.

"But maybe because I'm so upset, I can't call him anymore." He said.

I laughed, I ate the apple and threw it in the trash just next to me. I went to bed again because I wanted to sleep, but when I closed my eyes I didn't fall asleep right away.

"Jeonghan." I called him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I can't sleep, can I go for a walk outside?" I ask.

He even did something on his phone before he put it on his pocket, he stood up and approached me.

"I will accompany you." He said.

He helped me get up, and we left the room we were staying in. I decided that we would stay on the rooftop, because it had been a long time as well.

"Why did you think to stay on the rooftop?" Jeonghan asks.

"I haven't been able to stay on the rooftop for a long time, my last stay on the rooftop was when we were still studying." I answered.

I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me, I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Why just on the cheek?" He said then pouted.

"Why? Where do you want to kiss except on the cheek?" I ask him.

"In my lips." He answered.

I laughed softly, he didn't really want to be kissed on the cheek. I kissed him on the lips, it was just a smack but he also kissed me back. It was a passionate one, I couldn’t help myself either. I haven't experienced this for a long time, maybe I will do something other than kiss. We let go of the kiss because we were out of breath, I rested my head on his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beating.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I asks him.

"Because I'm with you." He answered.

I looked at him, not knowing how I would feel. I didn't lose my love for Jeonghan, but I felt even more in love with him.

"Minju-yah."

"Hmm?"

I was shocked when he suddenly knelt down in front of me, he took something out of his pocket and I saw a box.

"Stand up, Jeonghan. Maybe someone will see us." I said.

"M-minju." He say my name.

"I first saw you when Wonwoo and I were playing, I thought you were Wonwoo's girlfriend. But when I found out that you were Mingyu's brother when I saw you again at the restaurant, I was given hope."

"When I asked you to go on a date, I was hurt by the friendly date you said." He said.

I'm starting to cry, I want to make him stand up but he doesn't want to.

"But I was happy because you gave me hope again when you allowed me to court you, I can't explain how happy I am."

"And as for Jungkook, I've been really jealous since I saw you in the garden, until we were shooting our first series."

"But I’m still grateful, because you’re still with me. And I'm thankful because you still love me, even if I tease you sometimes you get frustrated and you never get angry."

"We never quarreled either, and I’m thankful for that. And I feel, I’m the happiest man in the world. Because I met you, and you were mine."

I cried because of what he said, I looked around and I was thankful that no one was there.

"Kim Minju."

"I am Yoon Jeonghan, in front of you, kneeling." He said.

"Will you marry me?" She asks.

I nodded because I couldn’t speak because I was crying, crying with joy.

"I need to hear your answer from you." He said.

"Y-yes!" I exclaimed.

He took the ring out of the box and put it on my fourth finger, Jeonghan hugged me.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you, God! For letting me met her!" He exclaimed.

When we got back to the room I opened the door, I was just surprised when confetti exploded.

"Congratulations!" they greeted us.

"Thank you everyone." I thanked them.

"When will the wedding be held?" Soonyoung asks.

"The wedding is not planned yet, but when Minju is done giving birth. I'm going to plan." Jeonghan answered.

The men shouted, I saw Yu-ri approaching me.

"I will be the godmother of Jeonghan and Minju's future child." She said.

"Yes, you will be the godmother of my child." I response.

When I lay down on the bed I was just shocked when Mingyu gave me food, I saw the joy from his eyes.

"Omo, you're crying." I said.

"I'm just happy because you've met a man who will love you." He said.

"Come on, don't cry anymore." I said.

I hugged him and stroked his back to calm him down, such a cry baby.

"I forgot to thank you." I said.

I looked at him, I saw the confusion on his face.

"Thank you for all you have done for me, for taking care of me. Thank you because you are the one who yelled for me to take care of me and listen to my rants, and you were there when I'm lonely." I said.

I noticed that the people around us had calmed down, I noticed that my tears were already dripping.

"I'm getting emotional again." I said.

"Mingyu was so kind, even though he took care of us too." Wonwoo said.

I'm so happy today.