The Only Chapter

Alright guys where do I start, my name is Benny and I spend a lot of time thinking to myself. The world is a magnificent place, and you are too, just letting you know that. Look at everything around you, nature, machines, technology, people. If you learn one thing in life, is that life is meant to be an enjoyable fun adventure. Life is not meant to be constant stress and heartbreakers. You need to find something that makes you happy in life and makes you motivated to wake up every morning and set out on the world. Sometimes happiness can come easily, but often those are not as meaningful. It's the goals that you put mass amounts of work and time in that stays with you. But there is one thing that will always make you happy, your friends. Friends can come and go, but true friends will always be by your side. Friends help you out in life by making you happier. If a friend doesn't make you happy they're also not really your friend. I'm stressing on this really much but happiness is the key to life, period. For example, if you hate school then you wouldn't want to be in school. You would give up on your grades and stop trying to be successful. What if you got held back, what if you decided to drop out? What would happen next? You would live in your house with your parents for a time in your life. Ok. But good parents would try to send you back to school or some way to get you education. If you dropout then you wouldn't graduate or get a degree. You wouldn't chase your dreams and be who you want to be. You're basically stuck. What would happen if your parents couldn't afford their taxes. Where was the extra support financially that they needed. No they didn't need an agent to help them, but you. They care about you so much, more than anything in the world. Now what? Somehow get a job. Good luck with that. Most likely you're are gonna end up homeless. Now this is where life can get the lowest. But if you ever reach this point, and I promise you won't if you are happy, you are not done for. This is where the good hearted people come in. Listen, if you are happy in life and you have what you need than you should give back to the community. Sure it's great when you buy an Xbox and play all day on it. It's fine, it's a good way to be happy. But really, it's better to give than to get. Some homeless people send days, months, maybe even years out on the streets, and how much money do you think they get. Maybe $5 per day, I don't know. NO THAT'S WRONG! Most homeless citizens don't even get a penny a day. You probably assume that with the number of people that pass by everyday, a least some people will donate. No. It's because we all think the same thing. Oh I need this for my own family. It a waste of money. It would make a homeless SO happy if you gave them at least the slightest thing. It doesn't even have to be money, it could be food, drinks, shoes, clothes, anything. Anything that shows that we care. To show that you have a good heart. Not physically, but mentally. The homeless is just an example, you can give to anyone. Your mom, dad, sister, coworker, neighbor, even strangers. Little acts of kindness makes a big difference. We need more good hearted people in life. Those people will be some of the most successful people in the world. Ok, so let's switch subjects. Now I want to talk about dreams. Look at the story title, Deep Thoughts. It's not just me putting out my thoughts, I also want to think more about life. I may be only a 12 year old physically, but mentally I'm mature. I want everyone to spend a good amount of time in their day to just think. Think about the world around you. Find your passion, find motivation, just go deep in thought. That's the only way you'll find your dreams. So dream big.

There's so much more that I can write about, but I'm gonna call it a day. This has gone longer than I thought so follow me for more excepts like this one. I'm new to WattPad so, this is my first book. This isn't really a book but you get the idea. Peace.