•{Chapter 1 The Meeting}•

3rd person pov :

After her execution everything went wrong from there, Floods, Typhoons, Rain, Earthquakes, and many more. (Ya'll know who's responsible or this- LUCAS) Then the destruction of the empire came. Aeritenias destroyed everything while Lucas was fighting until his very last breath and managed to destroy his soul. As he sighed and collapsed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afterlife:

There was a person everyone in the empire saw. The Princess Athanasia and The Emperor's Lover Diana.
Everyone was shocked as Diana left, Athy began talking.

Athy: "Everyone in the Obelian Empire! Have you seen what your actions have led to! I will give you all another chance at life! But if you all mess up again you will permanently die and will not have a second chance!"

Lucas: "Can I stay dead athy?"

Athy: "NO. IT'S NO LUCAS. I need you to help take care of the empire. Can you give me a hug?"

She smiled as Lucas teleported to her and said

Lucas: I miss you.

Everyone in the empire was shocked aswell as Claude. Lucas went off Athy.

Athy: "Alright everyone will teleport in a bit!"

Claude: "But what about you?!"

Athy: "Oh... You will see my body in a field covered with types of flowers and in a glass coffin, so tell me anything threatening to the empire and I may answer" She said calmly. "But Jennette will also be free of black magic!"

Then they telepored to the empire which was fixed up by Athy and the angels.

Claude: " CATCH THE PREVIOUS EMPEROR AND THE JENNETTE MAGRITA" Claude yelled out to the guards.

A week after what happened everybody in the empire went to where Athy's body was in a glass coffin, Lily cried there and went there everyday. So did the rest of the empire asked for forgiveness looking at Athy. Then there time was up and left, Claude went there when nobody was there.

Claude: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeatedly said that many times. "Please come back to me, Diana don't take her away from me!...please... come back..."

As he went back to his palace and took a rest at his bedroom he started dreaming

Athy: "Papa! You said you wanted to talk to me!" She said that as she hugged her father.

Claude: "How?!..." He hugged her back tightly not questioning anything "I'm sorry...I'm sorry.."

Diana: "What are you sorry for?" She asked with a smiling (but scary) face and said and a very scary voice. "Claude what did I tell you-"

She was cut off by Claude who immediately hugged her as Athy just smiled

Athy: "Papa I can talk to you as a ghost!"

Claude looked at Athy who had with a smiling face.

Claude: "Then I'll see you soon..."

As he woke up to Athy as a ghost

Athy: "Papa others can see me aswell can you tell them that! I don't want them to freak out-" She was cut off when Claude tried touching her.

Claude: "Sure. But how can you be a ghost right now?" He asked her

Athy: "I have people I love and watch over them! Also I'm haunting Jennette's Aunt (Rosalia) because she framed me with Jennette being poisoned!"

Claude: "I'm sorry Athy..."

Athy: "Daddy stop... It's not your fault! You were tainted with black magic!"

Athy said as she hugged her father. Claude felt it, it was warm not cold, Claude tried hugging her but to no avail- he couldn't touch her or anything, he was sad.

Claude: "Would have it been different if I just loved you..."

600 words.