- Is it her? -

It's been 8 years since Cheryl moved away Toni truly missed her and couldn't stop thinking about her , she always thought about how Cheryl use to treat her with love and respect most of all she loved that she always cared about her.

Toni was getting dressed her friends wanted to take her shopping since she's always in the house. Toni hated going out but she decided not to put up a fight as she normally does.

She did everything she needed to do and texted her friends and told them she was ready. Toni was at her kitchen tabel scrolling through instagram she came across an accout that said "Cheryl_b" Toni was going to press on it when she heard a car outside beeping.

She got up and went outside "hey bitch" her bestfriend verionca yelled "heyy" Toni said smiling , she said hey to everyone else inside of the car and got inside.

Toni was looking out the window thinking about the accout she saw was it cheryl she asked herself , she was to busy in her thoughts she didn't even notice that they arrived at the mall.

"TONI FUCKING TOPAZ" kevin said yelling at Toni "what" Toni said looking him "were here" Betty said. Toni got out of the car and began walking twords the mall's door.

Toni began walking inside of the mall she went to the food place so she can get something to drink and eat.

Toni order her something to eat and sat down to wait for her order number as she was sitting down she saw a redhead she didn't see her face she only saw her hair. Toni was to busy staring she didn't see her friends come next to her.

"what you looking at T?" Jughead asked her "um nothing" Toni said looking away. Toni's order number was called and she walked up to the stand Toni turned around and stopped at her steps.

Is it her? she asked herself No it couldn't be , Toni rushed back to her seat she was breathing heavey she was shocked it looked like Cheryl but she wasn't sure she tought she was seeing things.

"Whats wrong Toni?" Verionca asked her "I-I think I saw Cheryl" she said in a shakey voice , everyone was shocked nobody has seen or heard from her in over 8 years. "well go see if its her" Betty said looking at Toni "why me?" Toni asked "because thats your girl and you miss her" Verionca said.

Toni shook her head and got up she went to go look for Cheryl or atleast who she thought was Cheryl , Toni had been searching for almost 20 mins she was starting to give up until she bumped into someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry" the person said "it's fine" Toni said not looking up "Whats your name?" the lady asked her "um it's Toni" Toni said still not looking up.

"Toni Topaz?" the lady questioned "um yes how did you kn-" Toni looked at the lady and was stuck on her words , "Cheryl?" she asked

UMMMM HEYYY THS IS SHORT BUT IDK.