03

It's been a week since I've talked to Dean

It's been a week since I've talked to Dean. We both agreed that it'd be a one-night stand, especially since our condom broke. I'm on birth control because I don't want to deal with a period, and it's a great time to have fertility issues.

So definitely no babies.

Dean thought it was the funniest thing when he saw my reaction to his cum coming out of me.

He's a jerk.

I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking of his dick.

Besides Lance, Dean is the only person I've let fuck me. I've only cheated on Lance by making out with other guys, I was too much of a coward to allow them to put their dick inside of me. Last night I got feed up and made my cheating worth something. No I don't regret it... the way Dean talked to me and his groans!

His goddamn groans!

I can think about that night all day if I allowed myself to. Now it's just a feeling of need for penetration and pussy sucking, and god knows my husband can't fuck me like that. I wonder if any other man could.

Lance licks anywhere but my clit and has the nerve to ask 'do you like that.'

I walk into my office for work. I hate being at this place, but I'm only allowed here once a week. I'm sure everyone would love to sit at home for 6 out of the 7 days in a week and collect a bag. Well, it's not really a bag because I make $1,400 a month, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Flopping down on my rolly chair I look at the pile of unfinished documents and sigh extremely loud. This job is so irritating, but it's the only job that pays me enough to maintain my life without a degree. Of course my dad gave it to me and he takes full advantage of me needing it, I guess you can say he's helped me a little bit in life.

I have more than most and that's what I'm grateful for.

Getting kicked out of my thoughts I briefly look through the papers. Reading through the one that caught my eye, it says I have to put in my 2 weeks notice because they're planning on hiring new trustworthy people.

Am I not trust worthy? My dad owns this company, so I don't think he'd be too happy about the managers trying to fire me. Or maybe he would, I don't know. This is why I hate working at the office jobs my dad owns.

Getting up I walk out of my office into my dad's office where the managers sit, they've always hated me so it makes sense for them to attempt to fire me.