Shock

Start writing your story

Sydney stood there in her mothers car. She was exhausted, she was up all night studying for her algebra test. Sydney silently sighed to herself as she arrived at her school. Everyday was the same. Study, study and study. But it wasn't  completely boring, she had her friends to entertain her. 3 of her close friends in first period was Emma, Danii and Ashlan. She couldn't talk much to Emma cause they sat at different tables but it was easy for them to start a conversation,

Sydney walked through the hallways. It felt like everyday these familiar hallways were growing smaller and smaller. It was just the normal, pushing, shoving and yelling. Sydney stopped in her tracks. Something felt wrong. She covered both of her ears with her hands and stood in the middle of hallways. People began to glare at her. She didn't care though. Something felt wrong. Extremally wrong. She could hear something. what was it?

"mmmm..argggg..."

groaning? But why? Why could she only hear it if she covered her ears? Before she could find an answer, she felt someone push her to the ground.

" Don't just stand in the middle of the hallway."

A group of boys were looking down at her. Shoot. Sydney quickly got up and sped to her classroom. Apparently just in time the bell had wrang the moment she stepped in the classroom.

the first thing she saw when she stepped foot inside was, Danii peering over Ashalan's phone, most likely to look at hot boys, and jinx on his phone. I wasn't that close to jinx. All he talked about was inappropriate stuff, shed rather avoid those types of people. But Danii on the other hand was really close with jinx ever since he sat down in front of her. She most talked Ashalan cause Danii was always talking to jinx. But she liked the both of them the same.

As Sydney sat down she began to talk to Ashlan.

"Good morning" I say with a bright smile.

" hey~" Ashlan said blushing without looking up from her phone.

I sigh and stated the obvious, " are you looking up Noah Jupe again" I said with a small smirk.

Ashalan then lets out a faint giggle.

Before i had the chance to reply to that giggle, I hear a knock at the door.

Sydney watched as Ashlan got up, with her eyes still fixated at her phone, walk over to the door to open it for whoever was on the  other side. Sydney looks down and begins to take out her binder, but before she could do so, she hears Ashlan let out a horrid scream. My head bolts up to look at Ashaln.

"mmmh...ughhh...."

said the " thing " on top of her. That was the groaning she heard in the hallway! But this wasn't the time to connect the dots. Though Sydney was hesitant, She kicked the " thing " off her. Instead of getting up, Ashlan layed there in disbelief. What did i just do?! Sydney thought to herself as she stepped back. The thing was about to charge at Sydney,  before Owen kicked it once more, this time kicking it out of the classroom. Just as he does that, everyone in the classroom hears screaming. We all look out the window kids are screaming, running. Owen slams the door closed.

" Hey! Help me close the door! "

Everyone stood there Motionless, intill Hunter rushes to help him. Followed by Anthony and Daniel, and couple other boys that Sydney couldnt recognize.
More and more " things" came pushing on the door. Soon enough everyone in class was trying to close the door.
Sydney take a glance at Danii as she takes her headphones off. Suddenly we all hear classic music at Maximum volume. Danii throws thn phone into the hallway. All the " things" rush over to it. We finally get the door to close. We move a small wooden shelf that was Conviently next to the door, in front of the door.
" w-wheres Mrs. Barnes?"
"She left to g-get something from the front office.."
"Shit"
"You shouldn't curse"
"So what if i cursed? It's not like it matter anymore."
"He's right, I honestly doubt Mrs Barnes is alive considering what just happened."
Sydney looked down. Comprehending what just happened.
Everyone at that moment was shocked.