Eerie

Where am I? Am I alone? Who am I? I was sitting up...breathing deeply.

"Is anyone there???" It was dark. No answer. "HELLO??" There was and ache in the pit of my stomach. I was anxious, nervous.

No memory of how I look. Nothing.

Im alone. That was the thaught running through my head. Im alone. I just woke up? And Its dark and cold. The floor was smooth.

"HELLO??" I screamed now tears ran down my cheeks. "WHERE AM I?"

I was frustrated. I wanted to run. But who knew what was out there. No it was too dangerous.

I wasn't going to give up. "IS ANYONE THERE???" I yelled. Now crying. My body shuddering. I yelled again. And again. And again. I was going to give up.

A voice. Faint. "Hello?" A boy it sounded like. I ran to it.

I was excited. Another human.  "Hello?" They were getting louder. I ran for what felt like  a few hundred meters. Until I ran straight into where the noise came from.

I fell back from the collide.

"Are you okay??" He helped me up. He cupped my cheeks in the dark.

"You are real. Real." He started to laugh. He wasnt crazy. He was relived as was I.

He pulled me in and gave my a hug.
"Who are you?" I asked the boy, hoping for an explanation of why I was here.

"To be honest. I don't know. " I was holding his hand tight. Too afraid to let go.

I felt a sensation of joy. I was not alone. But this didnt help me with why I was here.

I couldnt see anything. It was too dark.
"Do you know who you are?" His voice was kind. I could tell he was tall maybe two heads taller than me?

"No...not even my name or one memory." My voice was nice too. I bit deep. But still soothing female tone.

"You and me both." He said. "Why are we here?"

"Helloooooooo? Hellooooo?" Another voice. Another voice! It was a girl.

"Anybody out there?" Now a male voice.

"YES! YES! We are here!!!" The boy and I ran to the other voices. There were now four or five voices calling for people.

We ran really fast. The adrenaline in my body was amazing. Making me fast.

The others must have ran too becauseit didnt take long to get to them. We were all panting.

"Who are you guys? " The boy I met asked them.

"None of us have memory." A deep male voice replied.

"Do you guys?" A squeaky female voice asked.

"Nope. No memory." I replied.

"How many of you are there?" The boy I met first asked.

"4 so far. We all woke up alone though." A new male voice replied. This one was soft. He seemed like shy person. How I told that from his voice I will never know.

"Are there more people anywhere?" Another male and female voice called. They were close.

"Yes! We are here. There are 4 of us here!" One of the males that previously spoke called to them.

They ran  over to us . I could tell they were close because they were breathing like they were dying  "Why are we here?"

Light.