Your Name Is Lia

2 years after a son, I got pregnant again for a child I don't wanna keep cos I don't want to bring it into this callous and cold blooded place...I've done all I can just to end it's life but it's there still... I can't keep up with this beast of a man and if I decide to leave, how do I take care of them...(sobbing)

      After a long thought, I feel my water break but I make sure to finish my cooking then I take my bags, head to the maternity home feeling no pains in me at all....the doctor then says I only have a 50% chance to survive with this child and my Alpha was nowhere to be found...I left my passion behind and all I get is this...(crying)...

  6 days later......(baby crying)...

  Nurse: it's a girl..a cute little bouncing baby girl.....(giggles)
  Maya: Give her to me...hmm, I think I'll name her Lia after my mother because she looks so much like my mother and reminds me of her

  Welcome to our world Lia

  Zack, what are you doing here?

        Beta Zack

      Maya was always more like a daughter to me... I swore to my best friend I'll take care of her with all my life but her stubbornness and her thirst for revenge got us here...When Maya was 16, her parents were killed by Alpha Nyko alongside her father-in-law, Brutus but she was saved by me and no one knew about it..I was just a rogue from another clan but yet her father treated me like a family, gave me a roof over my head, kept me and my wife safe, made me a part of the clan and gave me a new identity...

  I'm here my dear daughter...Sorry I couldn't be here through it all but I had to attend some meetings for Alpha Nyko....You gave her a name yet?

      Maya
  Yes, I gave her Lia after mother

  Yeah, I gave her my mother's name...a name no one but Zack and his wife knew of
   Zack looks into my daughter's eyes with so much emotion and I feel like crying but I hold it in so no one knows why or what's going on in our heads

  Zack: Your Name Is LIA
  Welcome to our world my strong and beautiful baby girl....