Memorys of

Pov: tommy

It's been a years since I was adopted (kidnapped) into my now family.

At first I thought they only wanted to use my for my gold, but after some time and prove that I could thrust them we began to bond. And now techno even helps me with the voices, it was a hard progress but it worked in the end out.

I see them as a family I thought I would never have.

"Good morning sunshine."As soon as I heard the word after waking up I knew who it was.

"Morning Will." I answered him as I opened up my eyes for the first time this day.

"Do we have to do something today?"

"No, today we just chill."

I smiled at the answer.

My day was just normal for a day where we didn't have some special termins,

techno teach me basic things you learn in school. Wilbur teach and played for me how to play instruments after that Phil and I talked about all sort of things.

It was normal. Sadly I fall asleep of my tiredness that I have from not sleeping really much.

###
YOU NEED TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T LEAV ME ALONE!
###
YOU PROMISED,
YOU SELFISH LAIR
###

With cold sweat running down my neck I woke up from my dream.

It's your fault

It's your fault

It's your fault

It's your fault

It's your fault

It's your fault

IT'S IS YOUR FAULT!

'N-no it was't, I-I didn't!' I tried to fight them of but they where at one of the strongest moment I have ever had them in my life.