1

Gulf sighed into his closet. He was hopeless. No way would he be able to dazzle one of the powerful CEO.

"Mild, what am I going to wear?" Gulf yelled, hoping Mild could lend a hand. Gulf knew Mild was just as hopeless as him, but for some reason, Gulf figured Mild would probably know what to wear to this interview. Mild did interview a lot of people, although none of them were near as popular as Mewsuppasit.

And, of course, Mild had to get the flu, making it to where Gulf had to fill in for him. This, this is love, Gulf thought as he sifted through his clothes once again.

"You summoned?" Mild asked with his hoarse voice, a fluffy blanket wrapped around him in an embrace. Mild nose was red and runny, his eyes sporting the same shade of red.

Gulf glanced at Mild, a frown etched into his face. "I'm absolutely hopeless. How could you make me do this? I'm bound to make a fool of myself for the schools paper."

Mild rolled his eyes. "You'll do fine, Gulf. Let me help you find something to wear, okay?"

"But you're sick." Gulf was secretly hoping Mild would wave away his concern and help anyways.

Mild shrugged, his slight shoulders raising beneath the big blanket. "And you're hopeless. Come on, let your good friend help you."

"You can say best friend, you know," Gulf replied, turning his gaze back to his closet. Almost everything in Gulf closet was black or brown- the sweaters used to be black, but faded over time- and all of them had holes. Gulf wasn't big on shopping.

"I know," Mild said, before joining Gulf, and helping him search for a sweater.

"I don't know anything about him," Gulf said.

Mild shrugged. "I don't either. That's the point of the interview, Gulf."

Gulf scoffed. "That can't be the only reason for the interview."

"No, you're right. But it's the biggest reason for the interview. Now shut up and search."

"I have been searching! You're the one who's been binge watching Stranger Things, even though I specifically said not to."

Mild pouted, turning to look at Gulf. His brown hair was hanging in lank, brown strips, and his face looked odd without his glasses on. That can't be good for his eyes, Gulf thought for a moment.

"You watch too slow," Mild complained.

"Or maybe you watch too fast," Gulf shot back.

"No, I don't."

Gulf sighed. "Where are your glasses."

Mild looked back at the closet. "I didn't see the point in wearing them if I was going to constantly have to take them off to wipe my eyes."

"But you're going to get a headache."

"Only if I try to watch stuff without them. Don't worry, mom. Here, try this on."

Gulf sighed, but grabbed the navy blue sweater from Mild hand anyways.

The drive from West Warwick, Rhode Island to New York was almost three hours long. Gulf was given permission to borrow his brother's truck, because Mild and Gulf van was the color of a rotten banana, black spots and all, and Gulf knew that it would look unprofessional in the presence of one Mewsuppasit. Even in the parking lot of Mew building, MS Enterprises, the van would stand out.

Gulf opened the windows, despite the truck's fabulous air conditioner, instead wanting to feel the wind whipping through his hair.

Gulf was nervous. He didn't do social things. Gulf preferred to stay in with Mild, who would watch whatever on tv, and then would talk over the tv, annoying the shit out of Gulf, but also making Gulf feel good about not having any other friends- aside from his two siblings, of course.