Red String

Cause its Trash of the count's family 4th anniversary :) 

And we missed Rosalyns Birthday :( I wished the wrong person in April 5th :) Totally not embarrassed when I found out it was on the 9th not 5th :) 

Ship: AlbeCale

Shout out: To my neighbors who were to loud while doing the deed, which caused me to blast slow love songs to blur the noise that lead to this story.

In memorial of : My poor hands that is in pain after writing this story... T-T and my sleep cause they were doing it till 7 in the f*cking morning! >:(

------------------------

It had been the fourth time in a week that Cale set foot into the hospital.

The place was suffocating for him, a place he was not fond off, he was forced to visit every day. Cale's friends and family were determined on having him visit the counselor in the hospital, so that he could move on from his past trauma and finally be happy and healthy.

Though they could've sent him to a counsellor's office, but the thought that he would need urgent treatment when he gets relapses and attacks made them think again. Cale was already observation 24/7. The Henituse family had hired a family doctor and brought all the equipment's that could support him as Cale disliked staying at the hospital.

Often times, however, Cale would disagree with them, unhappy with the suggestions they'd give him. But ultimately, they would urge him to visit the hospital, and one way or another, he'd be standing on the same hallway every day.

Even though he knew, he should have asked where the counseling room was, the male put little to no effort in finding out where the room was or who he should ask. He didn't care, nor did he think he would care in the near future. Cale was unhappy with the situation he was in, unhappy at what he was forced to do. He was wasting time; he was no way going to open up to the counselor when he deems himself fine.

He just had difficulty sleeping. No, he couldn't sleep at all. However, he didn't think that was a problem. The problem was his weak body. 

Pointing a finger down the hall, the front desk directed Cale to the counseling room. Blatantly, he thanked her, and continued on his way, passing by several rooms as he did so.

His eyes were looking down. He didn't look anywhere, nor did he care about people bumping past his shoulders. He didn't want to. He just wanted to get out of here.

Cale put on his headphones and sighed, lazing his steps as he moved forward, only to look in front just in time to avoid colliding with someone.

'How many times have I bumped into people today?'

Cale didn't know the answer, nor did he question or thought about it further.

He bowed his head, apologizing flatly before he continued on. An "Huh? It's alright,' could be heard from behind him, but soon faded as he blasted the volume higher.

'Can't I just leave? Ron already left and won't be here until 2 hours.'

He stared at the door with the number '1108' written on top of it. He didn't know what he would get out of this whole 'counselling' treatment. It wasn't like he was going to talk any while soon.

'I should just leave.'

Contemplating whether he should walk in or turn away, Cale remained in the same spot for a long period of time as his mind wondered of to a faraway land like usual. The sound of people walking by him, the gossips that the two nurses found, the rushing feet of family to see their loved on in the hospital, all got blurred out as Cale stared at the sign.