I learned the truth

Anne was a beautiful girl that lived in Victorian era. She was the daughter of a very rich merchant, one of the richest merchants in all of England. She was raised in a luxurious palace full of inscriptions, where she had been wearing the most expensive clothes and jewellery since she was young, that is, as they say, she was born with a spoon of gold in her mouth.  Anne has grown up, she entered school for the rich and made a lot of friends with girls from  "high  class" that  Wherever she went, everyone showed their respect . Her life passed in a calm and beautiful way between going to classical dance lessons or meeting her friends at tea parties. In one day after her father's absence for a week, she heard a knock on the door, so she went and opened it, he was a policeman told her that her father had died in addition before his death he was bankrupt that now they must sell their house and everything they own in order to pay their debts.  It's a shock her father passed away and she became poor at the same time also the news spread everywhere. That girl who always lived that everyone wanted her credibility and whatever she wants she get it , now no one is next to her and no one helped her even her father's friends, none of them came like they don't exist. They have become outcasts. They were yesterday where everyone around them treats them like kings. Now no one even wants to come to her father's funeral. It's unbelievable. How can people turn in such a short period of time, just because they no longer have money? Even her friends when she saw them no one spoke to her and she saw them all whispering. At that moment, she knew that their masks had fallen off, and that the reason for their love for her was only for their own good, not for her. 

Now she lives in a simple house and studies in a simple school and has real friends, but she has learned that the truth of human beings does not appear except in distress and that there are many people who only care about their interests. You find them by your side, so be careful of those around you and do not trust others unless you find them by your side when you need them.

And that life does not last in one form, but changes from beautiful to miserable, which you must bear its exams and be patient.