Different and Different

In the present developing  and destroying years, like every family, like every teen, lived a girl named "I". She always believed that our personality towards people is what makes us survive in this huge nasty world. She personally was a tiger in rage at home but to the outside world , she was a polite and a pure kid who always obeyed and disciplined values and principles. Her friends always told her that she is still a sincere pure kid who doesn't know the way of the world. Neighbors, Teachers , her friends everyone praised her for her behavior. I always got confused what her true feelings are, she always felt sad. She didn't know which personality of hers was her own. She asked her father and her father jokingly said it's because she has freedom at home than anywhere else. She wondered and wondered but found no clue. One day, her teacher with whom she went in the same bus , came to her class and was surprised by her behavior. She noticed that I wasn't the kid on bus and school, like she had a complete different personality but rather than asking the kid why , she kept quiet.

After a few weeks , I and her besties was having fun and playing games in the bus like every other kid in the bus. Since the fun the got a little more exciting she screamed of joy in a loud voice with her friends. The teacher immediately scolded them and made the girls sit separate so that they would remain quiet. The teacher in front of the kids criticized them by saying to herself in a clear loud voice in the silence ," These days children fool the teachers by their behavior, they act all innocent but they are the real devils. I bet no teacher would believe this two type personality since i take rides in this bus i get to know their double personalities. In the same class I taught them and they were so calm and sincere students and in bus they are so different. I am really disappointed in them." Hearing this made I and her friends even more sad. Her friend whispered, " Its really rude of mam to tell this, how come she say this that we are putting up all nice student acts. We are true to ourselves , right girls?" I felt bad, she hated herself the most for having a double personality and she hated herself the more. She still lives hiding that grief and never asked herself why she was like that. She continues to live and still forces herself to believe that she is a monster with different personalities to satisfy the good person traits and fit herself in a world that is way too judgmental .