𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⌇𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦.

excuse mistakes.

【𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄

【𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄.】
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘"-

Dearra posed for the camera, taking a quick picture. she checked over the post before posting it onto her Instagram profile.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀

♡ Liked by nardowick and 2,300 others

Liked by nardowick and 2,300 others.
DEARRA oh i thought a bitch who birthday not this month said some. #aries

Nardowick pretty girl

Nba_youngboy dee💚

Kingvonfrmda0 come home now

Dearra chuckled at dayvons comment before grabbing her white birkin from the passenger seat.

she hopped out the car locking her doors as she walked towards her work place.

she opened the door & made her way too the front desk, being greeted with a warm smile by jayda. "hey dee"

de smiled back, "hey" she grabbed the pen writing her name and what time she clocked in. "you have a new client today."

Dearra hummed before waving at jayda, walking into her office she sighed, placing her purse on the shelf and sitting down at her chair.

she spun around in her chair while she grabbed her pink Manila folder, her brown eyes read over "𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝" was in red bold writing.

Suddenly a knocked disturbed her trance, "come in!" she slightly yelled to the person on the other side. her door opened as she stared at her client.

she was handsome, long juicy twist, her lips were wide & big. you could see the grill dancing in her mouth due to the her lips closed.

she had neck tattoos, her eyes were a little wide.