Chapter 1

"She's mine" I possessively whisper to my beta, staring lovingly at my beautiful darling through the bushes of my flower garden.

"You worked so hard on growing these beautiful flowers. Are you gunna wreck them just so you can stalk your mate?" my beta spouted slapping my hand away from the scarlet red roses.

I stare at him in total amazement, wondering how someone could ask such a stupid question.

" Of corse I would, wouldn't you if you saw anyone as gorgeous as her?" I question to him.

" I wish I knew who my mate is" my young beta commented. He stared at me with his big amber eyes.

"I bet she will be very beautiful" I say patting his muscly back.

My beta stood up and bowed, then left excitedly left the colourful garden fluttering like a butterfly. I gaze back at my mate while shes brushing her long thick shiny brown hair. She paused to look long at herself, she looked sad and insecure.

"Why can't you see your
beautiful" I complain aloud.

I duck knowing that she probably heard me. She stood at the window glaring outside for a minuet or so, then turned to go to bed.

" Sweet dreams darling" I shout to her.

"Gasp!!"

She turns to the window quick as lightning to see who's outside.

"Shut up Tyler" I demand to myself. My wolf started to growl

"How bout you let me tell her we love her since your too scared" my wolf retorted back.

"No I'm in control, and I say wait" I spout to my wolf side of me.

"Okay but I won't wait much longer" my wolf side comments.

Looking back at the woman, she flips the light switch off to sleep in complete darkness.

"Soon you'll be mine, soon Ill have the chance to make you happy" I whisper to myself, as I exit the garden and to my house to prepare for my darling.