Mei's point of view

I was at work. When Nathan walks in. "Do you need anything Nathan?" I asked. He pulled out handcuffs.

I looked at him. I sighed. I looked at ground. I held out my wrist. He handcuffed me. "You're under arrest.

You have your right to remed silent." He said. Faith walked in. "What is going on?" She asked.

"I'm arresting Mei." Nathan said. He walked me to the jail. I walked into a jail cell. He took the handcuffs off.

He closed the door. I sat down in a chair. I took a deep breath. I was really scared. Nathan noticed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "No. I'm scared." I said. "How do you know Jeffery?" He asked. I sighed.

"I worked for him. We became friends after a while. Then he started telling people that we were dating.

Then he told everyone that we were engaged. I kept trying to tell people that we weren't. It didn't work.

"Then he said we got married. I only found out about the marriage license when I found the license.

He had forged my signature. After that I came to hope valley." I said. "Wait so you're saying that you were never married."

He said. "Yes." I said looking at the ground. "I believe you. I don't know if the judge or the mayor in Chicago will.

But I will try to find anything on Jeffery." He said. I sighed. "Thank you Nathan." I said. "Don't thank me yet."

He said. "Okay." I said.

The next day

"Really? I will tell her right now. Thank you." Nathan said into the phone. He hung up. "Well?" I asked.

"Your marriage license is faked." He said with a smile. "Really?" I said. "Yes." He said. He let me out.

"What is going on?" Someone asked. We turned around. It was Jeffery. "The marriage license is fake."

Nathan said. "What?" Jeffery asked. "But you are married to a woman named Samantha." Nathan said.

I looked at him. I was shocked. Jeffery walked out. I hugged Nathan. He hugged back. "Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He said. I walked outside. "Mei?" Faith asked. "Jeffery is married but not to me." I said.

She smiled. "I got to go. I will see you at church." I said. I walked into the saloon. I walked to my room.

The next day

I was packing. I was getting to go to Chicago. Jeffery was still pressing charges against me. I was really nervous.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw Nathan standing there. "So you're going back to Chicago?" He said.

"Jeffery is still pressing charges. I have to go to Chicago and stand trial." I said. "I'm going with you." He said.

"No I can't let you do that. Why do you care so much about me?" I asked. "I don't need a reason to care."

He said. "I got to go." I said and walked away. I got into a car. I went to Chicago. I got out. I walked into the courthouse.

My lawyer was waiting. We walked in.

A month later

"Mr. Lewis is it true that you are married to Mei?" My lawyer asked. "Yes." Jeffery said. "That's a lie!"

Someone yelled. I was really confused. Everyone looked at the person. Everyone gasped.

It was a woman. "I'm Samantha Lewis." She said. Everyone looked at each other. "Jeffery's really wife."

She said. I looked Jeffery. He was looking at the ground. I took a deep breath. "We call Samantha Lewis to the stand."

My lawyer said. She walked to the stand and sat down. I really nervous and scared about what will happen right now.

I took a deep breath. My lawyer walked over to her. "How long have you been married to mr. Lewis?"

He asked. "3 years." She said. "Do you have evidence of this marriage?" He asked. "Yes I do."

She said. She grabbed something from her bag. She handed him a paper. He showed the judge it.

"This a marriage license with Mr and Mrs Lewis' names. Can you give me the other license?"

The judge asked. My lawyer gave him the license. "This is the same signature." The judge said.

I took a deep breath. "All rise." He said. We stood up. "Ms. Sou I here by drop all charges against you."

He said. I sighed. "But for you mr. Lewis. You are going to give Ms. Sou 10,000 dollars." He said. I gasped.

"Case dismissed." He said. I walked over to Samantha. "Hi. I'm Mei Sou." I said. "Hi. I'm sorry about Jeffery."

She said. "It's okay." I said. "Is there someone back you love?" She asked. "Yeah. There is a mounty in hope valley."

I said. "I hope that you guys work out. Let's go to hope valley. I want to meet this mounty." She said.

"Okay." I said. We walked out of courthouse. We got a taxi. We went to hope valley. We got out.

Faith walked over to us. She hugged me. I hugged back. "Where's Nathan?" I asked. "He left town."

She said. "I need to talk to him." I said. We walked into the jail. I saw Allie. She was reading.

"Allie can you tell me where I can find your uncle?" I asked. "He is at the bridge." She said. We walked to the bridge.

We saw Nathan. "Is that him?" Samantha whispered. "Yeah." I whispered. I walked over to the bridge.

"Hey Nathan." I said. He turned around. "Mei?" He asked. "Yeah." I said with a smile. I started walking.

He started walking. We started running over to each other. We met in the middle. I kissed him. He kissed back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me. We made out for a while.

We pulled away. "I love you." We said at the same time. I kissed him. He kissed back. We made out for a while.

It started raining. We pulled away. We smiled. I grabbed his hand.