ceremony Part 4(final)

Everyone gathered in the great hall for cake and pastries. You stayed in that back holding a sleeping Eri. Eri's arms stay clasped around your neck as her legs wrapped around your waist. You held her in place swayed fro side to side. Everyone stared at you as the whispers and theoried why you weren't up at the cake, or snacking on pastries with the kings or the former queens. You walked over to rei, who stayed to the side.
"Would you care to walk with me, Mrs.Rei?" You asked batting your eyes. "oh, yes, I would love to." You two walked out of the Great hall and walked the court yard. "Who child is that, who's that father?" She asked finally acknowledging the child who was firmly attached to you.
"Eri is only my child, I took her from a cruel home. I do not have a clue who her biological mother or father is." You stayed staring ahead. Rei made you feel calmer the longer the time you spent with her.
"She's a gorgeous girl, he hair is to elegant aswell." She said as the gentle slid her fingers though Eri's non-tangled hair. You smiled and nodded in agreement. You and her picked some flowers for a vase in the room you and the three kings would have to share. You were overjoyed about it. She tried having you look on the bright side, however, it didn't go to well. You ended the night by her escorting you to you new room and walking you into Eri's new room. You laid down eri in her bed and tucked her in after you changed her into a night robe. Walking to your room you thought about how all this time you'd been running, you still got caught. You walked to the room and say the sitting in lounge sofa chatting amongst themselves.
"Hello, gentlemen." You said glaring daggers at them. You could see Izuku nervously gulp at the sight of you.
You glided across the room, their eyes locked into you as if you were prey and they were hungry animals. You sat in a chair Infront of the window.
"I want more time," You spoke. "I do not want to rush this, if you want an actual love filled marriage you will give me time." Izuku nodded. "I'll give you all the time you want." He nervously squeaked out. The two other males agreed whilst nodding their heads. You smiled with satisfactory and left the room. You were not actually staying in a room with that trio of...well you didn't know what to call them.
•rude
•deceiving
•barbaric
The list goes on and worse words come to your mind. You walked into Eri's room and laid next to her. "Mama....don't leave me...mama no....don't go....please," her frail voice rasped out. "I won't, I'm staying here." You said while holding her close to you. Hours of this went on,until you fell asleep.