summer break day 1 (part 1)

I am horrible when it comes to writing but here I go.
(Deena's pov)

- June 8th, 1994 -

Today is June 8th, 1994 the first official day of summer break. I have to pick up Kate and Simon in about 30 minutes we are going to hang out, I'm not sure what they have planned but all I know is I have to drive. My dad is at work like always and Josh is in the basement doing whatever he does down there. I walked to the kitchen and picked up the phone I dialed Kate's house phone held it to my ear and waited for someone to pick it up after about 30 seconds of ringing no answer. I paused for a few seconds thinking about where she was then it clicked. She's at Simon's house that's the only other place she would be since she's not at mine. I dialed Simon's house phone, The phone rang once and a voice answered "Hey, lady-killer" it was Kate.  I laughed and said "what are you up to?" kate responded with "waiting for you to hurry up and come pick us up" I could hear Simon in the background shouting "we have been waiting for ages" I laughed and said okay "I'm coming" right before I hung up I could hear Simon laugh and shout "Woah that's kinky" I rolled my eyes and replied with "Shut up Simon". I hung up the phone and put it phone back up on the wall and quickly walked to my room. I closed the door and quickly put on a long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans I found on my floor. I looked in the mirror and felt like something was missing, I went to my drawers and grabbed the first thing I saw. It was a red short-sleeved T-shirt I put it on over my long-sleeved shirt and looked in the mirror I looked more complete, I grabbed my shoes from the corner of my room and closed my door on the way out. As I was walking down the hall I stopped to put my shoes on I almost fell over but I caught myself by leaning against the wall. I continued to put my shoe on then walked down the hall I passed by the basement door and yelled "JOSH" a voice replied with "WHAT DEENA" I replied with "IM GOING OUT WITH KATE AND SIMON ILL BE BACK LATER" Josh replied with "OKAY SEE YOU LATER". I walked up to the front door and grabbed the car keys that were hanging on a hook attached to the wall. I locked the front door and got into the car.
-
-
-
(That's all I'm doing for today it's late and I have school in the morning I hope you enjoyed the first part <3)