Omg

You where in the movie theaters watching it now unfriended with your boyfriend, Ethan Dolan and some of your friends. A scary part came up so you put your head in his chest. He said "are you okay babe" and you said "yea just a little scared." He put to put his hand on your thigh and moved his hand up until he got to the ending of your dress. And you slapped his hand and said "not now my best friend is right next to me." he said "but babe I want it now " he said "then you have to tell everybody in sick and that we have to go home he said "okay" so he told every one and you and him went home. As soon as you both walked into the door Ethan took off his shirt and revealed his toned abs. He picked you up and started making out with you against the wall. He took off your dress
and looked at your fairly big boobs he said "damn I can't wait to get that bra off." You rolled your eyes you grabbed his belt and pulled it off. He took you upstairs and locked the door just in case. He pointed to the bed and smirked. You got on the bed and he got on top of you putting most of his weight on you. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper and put your hand in his boxers just to feel around and tease him as he moaned. He said "babe I love you so much" as another moan escaped from his mouth. You pulled off his boxers as he fiddled around with your bra strap in till it came undone he said "damn that's a nice rack." you punched him in the chest softly. You started to pleasure him and you could and you stopped before he got to his climax. "babe why did you stop" as he took a deep breath and he said "well I have to make you feel good to I guess." he pulled down your panties and with no warning he stuck his 2 fingers in you and he rubbed your clit at the same time as you moaned he stopped and you said "babe why did you stop I was almost there and he said "so I can do this" he shoved his big dick into you. You both reached your climax. You went down stairs in your silk robe to grab you clothes and the door bell rang and it was Grayson he said "let me guess Ethan got horny" and you giggled and punched him in the chest.