THE EQUATION OF 75-25

This is from episode 195 when ananya asks help from debu for dance practice.

Debu Agrees after ananya's persuasion and was dancing sweetly with ananya. He was very close to her and both were intensly looking in each other's eyes and were lost.

Anu-(in mind) ye aakhen, aisa kyu lg rha hai ki ye aakhen maine phle bhi khi dekhi h. Isne ek ajeeb tarah ka connection feel ho rha h. Mera mind mere control se bahar ja rha pata nhi ye kya kr baithe.

Debu was just lost in the her eyes and was not thinking anything else. But the very next moment something shocking happens.

Not knowing what she was doing any swiftly pecked debu's lips. She was shocked at what she has done. But the one who was in greater shock was debu. 
All of a sudden his feet stopped moving on the beats. His eyes and mouth were wide open .
Not knowing what to do anu just stepped back and turned around to run as she was blushing hard but before she could go debu held her wrist.

Debu- ye kya tha anu. Aise shock me mujhe chor kr kaha ja rhi ho. Is karname ke baare me kuch toh btao. Nhi toh mai shock se hi mar jaunga. ( still in the same expression).

Anu- ( not knowing what to say, the words which came to her mind just slipped from her mouth) isse mere sath dance practice krne ki fees samajh kr rakh lo. ( she said and blush. Freeing her hand she ran into her house to bury her self in bed).

Debu thought- lgta meri love life me abhi kuch chance baki h. Uss ray ne pura chance nhi liya mujhse. (  he touched his lips smiling. )

Shrugging off his thoughts he decided to focus on his plan of catching shinkai villains.

At anu house

Anu was burying her face in pillow and thinking about the moments she spent with debu and blushing hard. She realised she has something for him and being with him makes her happy just as she felt happy with naqabpose. Her thoughts were now swinging from debu to naqabpose. She thought she has feeling for naqabpose also. Her heart has now two owners debu and naqabpose. Shrugging aside her thoughts she decided she will focus on her hero naqabpose for now. She wanted to get excited on thinking about dancing with ray but for some unknown reasons she was not so excited