Acceptance

• Dedicated to ToTheStrangerswhomademerealizethingsinlife

I ran and approached this boy. I didn't take a picture of him being teased and write tell them how I saved his life and how he saved my life.. Men were teasing this boy about being different, being a gay, I was angered by their thought, but this boy didn't even fight back.

He was a coward, it was what I thought. But he changed my thought when I was almost near them. He fought back, he was brave. But then he was losing to these men, that was the time I talked.

"Hey, Stop that!" I said, their attention was turned away from the boy.

"So what?" They were drunk, their breath stinked of beer.

"What non-sense were you telling him? That when he would grow up, he would become a dirty pervert like you? NO! He won't! But you! All of you! Lecturing this kid non-sense of what he'll become when he grows up! You're all grown-ups already and yet you're here, drinking in the middle of the night. Your wives are at home, looking for food just to feed your family and when you go home you'll directly go to bed without even brushing your teeth and when you wake up all you'd do is laze around the house or drink beer again, adding problems!" I said, catching my breath.

An elderly lady passed by, he was the boy's mother. She immediately understood the situation after her boy told her everything that happened.

"Thank you for saving my son, it was bad to leave him alone here. I was buying noodles for him." she said,I nodded and they left.

Her son was safe then, but I wasn't safe from this men. As they got near me, they pushed me to the ground. They took my bag and looked for my cellphone and wallet.

"Hey!" I protested.

My wallet and cellphone were the last valuables that fell from my bag. They were about to leave when we heard a girl's shout. "There!" is what it said, slowly I realized that it was the boy and the elderly lady, behind them were the policemen.

Each of the policemen grabbed their arm, looking for the things and pushing them to the police car. Tears were falling from my eyes, if it wasn't for this boy's braveness, I would have been here all night, dazed and crying. I grabbed the boy's arm, knelt,and hugged him, he was brave. He wouldn't grow up dirty-minded.

"T-Thank You." I said, still stunned at what happened.

"It's alright now." He kept me assured. He patted my back.

"We were about to get in our house, He heard a scream. He said it was yours. He told me to call a police and ran towards this direction, we were lucky because the police have arrived in time to witness the crime." The elderly lady said, Ismiled.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Roy." he said.

"Thank you Roy for saving my life." I said.

"Your welcome." was what he said, with a smile.

THE END.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The title needs a change. ._.