Chapter 1- The assignment

You live life on the down low. You don't have any friends, your only repeated contact is the agency. The hunters agency. You have been working for them for 12 years, and you don't really even know why. You cant remember. You just know that you must follow orders and complete their missions as they tell you. Usually youre sent to kill supernatural beings, but sometimes its just humans who you assume know too much. You don't know for sure but you know better than to question your orders.

You don't have a home, a solid home anyways. You travel a lot, taking out the targets on the new list that is given to you at the beginning of each month. You have never had any problem with getting the list done in plenty of time, because you were the stealthiest agent they had. Everything was a breeze, and your fighting skills were fantastic, especially for your small frame and figure. You are only 5'3 and about 130 pounds.

It's the end of April, youre in Minnesota taking on the last name on your list. Marcy Tamro. The name wasn't familiar, and this time there was no information you needed to get out of them, it was going to be a clean kill and leave type of deal. According to the list, Marcy is just a 23 year old human, so it was going to be quite easy.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

You took care of Marcy painlessly with ease. She probably doesn't even know what happened. It was almost May 1st, the day the new list comes in. It will be sent to your phone at exactly 12 AM. You look at the clock on the dash of your 2013 Fusion... 11:30 PM.

"uggghhh" You sigh in anticipation for the new list. You always get a bit nervous even though you tried like hell not to. It was never names of people you knew or had heard of so there were no emotional attachments, and they were always easy kills, about 10 a month.

The minutes seemed to take hours to pass but eventually the clock turned to 12, and you heard the ding of your cell phone notifying you of a text message. You picked up the lime green iphone 5c and opened the attached file. There was something different about this list... it was short. There was one name... And it was a name you knew.