Cutter x Aggro

Cutter: Yawns* Arghh, what a nice morning. I wonder the other are up to

Summer: Hey Cutter wanna join, fly down  to help Elbone with his new idea.

Cutter: Nah Summer i think im gonna stay here in the nest sharping my spikes and train some aim.

Summer: That's Fine Cutter. Have fun!

Aggro: Yeah im also gonna stay here aswell to join cutter.

Winger: Oh hmm okay. Just send a blast up in the air if something is wrong. Okay!

Cutter and Aggro: Yeah we will

Summer, Winger, Burple, Dak and Layla left the nest.

At the nest! 😜😜

Aggro: So cutter wanna do something special now we are alone?

Cutter: Idk what should that be

Aggro staired at Cutter with a flirty eyes, and cutter knew exactly what Aggro thought about

Cutter: Hmm are you horny Aggro?

Aggro: Yeah and not only a little im a lot horny!!! You wanna help me?

Cutter: Sure but only, because i love you so much

Aggro: I love you to

Cutter: You do?

Aggro: Yeah. I have always thought about ways to say it to you so it was perfect.

Cutter: So have i!!

Cutter then Kissed Aggro Passionate on the lips. Aggro gave back in the kiss. It was the best day in both of their life.

Aggro: You ready to have some fun babe?

Cutter: Oh YES!!

Aggro then began to lick cutter on the check and then went more and more down until she reach his pants. She could feel his hard dick getting harder.

Aggro: How big is your friend there

Cutter: 8 inches

Aggro could not wait any longer she pulled down his pant, and she was completely paralysed with a smile and happiness. Aggro then decided to take Cutter's dick inside her mouth and suck it completly

Cutter started to moan "Uhh ohh ahh Faster Aggro" Aggro went with full speed making Cutter cum inside her mouth.

Cutter: Ohh that was so good Aggro.

Aggro: Now it's time for you to pleassure me?

Cutter: With pleassure babe

Cutter started kissing Aggro on the lips before he then got to her check and the further down until he reached her panties. He then started to move his claws down Aggro's panties and rubins her pussy.

Aggro started to moan feeling Cutter rubbing er pussy " Uhh ohh ahh faster cutter im enjoying it ohh uhh" Then he removed his claws from her pussy.

Cutter: Want me to remove your panties?

Aggro: Do it Cutter

Cutter then removes Aggro's panties and them started licking her pussy and pushin his tongue all the way inside. Aggro was completely in heaven feeling Cutter's tongue inside her.

Aggro: Uh ahhh ohh oh OMG Cutter it's so good!! It feels Amazon ohh ahh.

Cutter: Wanna feel my Big dick inside your pussy?

Aggro: Yes Cutter!! Stick your big dick inside my wet pussy now!!

Cutter the forced his Big dick inside Aggros pussy. He the increased speed making tons of moans from both of them, but mostly Aggro.

Agrro: OMG Cutter it feels sooo good keep going faster pls. Uhh aahhh og im going to cum soon.

Cutter: So do i!!!

Aggro: Release it in my pussy Cutter.

Cutter then released all his Liquid into Aggos pussy.

Then bot lay there panting for breath.

They then started to get væsener right before the other was going to return from huttsgalor.