Boredom

Victor is a 16 year old boy that likes to have fun no matter the time but he had stricken a line of boredom during school he had an idea in his head. The idea was so out of this world especially during class because he would have to go up to the teacher, go behind her whisper in her ear to pull down her pants and not make a sound, Victor would start sliding his tongue into her as she was trying to teach the class, the teacher squirming around barely holding in moaning and squealing, the teachers face so red as Victor viciously ate her from the inside out and suddenly she had squirted on his face, the teacher in pleasure told him to keep going and victor slide his fingers deep inside her and started to play around inside her, going from the inside out sliding up to the top to the clit, the teacher let out a big moan and everyone in the class was wondering what happened, she said her back was in pain as an excuse, Victor then had her let the class out early so they can move on even further.  

Victor got up from where he was as soon as he heard no other kids around, he grabbed the teacher and grabbed her neck and slammed her down, the teacher left out a huge moan, Victor ripped of her shirt and started to bit her nipples, fondle them, and sucked on them, the teacher was enjoying her self she was moaning every second and then victor shoved his hand down in her pussy only to feel it dripping with her bodily fluids, she was so wet and victor shoved his thumb into her mouth and degraded the dirty bitch she is, she was moaning to a child while she was already 32 and had 2 kids and a husband but yet she was moaning like it was the best thing to ever happen to her. She begged Victor to shove his cock into her and victor wasn't planning to do that so he smacked her so hard he left a big red mark and told her to shut the fuck up you dirty whore, you're my bitch and I'll do what I want to you. Victor continued to tease her and she begged and begged for his cock but he still didn't give it to her, she got on all fours and acted like a dog and started to suck his cock her mouth was so warm wrapping around his cock like it's a toy, his cock would go all the way down her throat and she had the biggest smile, she enjoyed it, she kept on slurping his dick and licked the tip and treating it like ice cream taking her time to finish it and finally Victor had tossed her onto her desk and was 100% ready to rail her, he shoved her on the desk and penetrated her pussy very quickly and started to move inside her with a lot of strength and speed, the teacher just moaning about how long she waited and how badly she likes it, Victor would not stop for two hours and when he finally came he came inside her there was much cum all around her body and inside her and she could barley move , he did all that without a condom, possibly meaning he might have a kid...

Victor satisfied and pleased goes onto his next class, but he didn't realize how long he stayed fucking his teacher so he missed one of his classes, when he got there to try and explain why he missed it another student was in the classroom alone. He got a closer look and it turned out to be Mia, he went up to say hi and ask where everyone else is but got an unexpected surprise, she had her hand down her pants and was rubbing her legs together, Victor looked around her and she got startled but somewhat pleased to find someone that could satisfy her, Both had lust in their eyes and Victor went down to her level started to kiss her and play with her down there and she was bright red from embarrassment but moaning from pleasure, she had long waited for someone to please her and Victor was her savior from her depths of horny she wanted this more then ever, while getting fucked by victor she was saying another mans name as she had someone she liked, Victor got mad and covered her mouth and told her to yell his name before he stops then he beats the shit out of her, completely bashing her skull in and breaking her ribs, he left that classroom with Mia laying on the floor all of her teeth knocked out and slowly bleeding out from her cracked open skull. Victor walked away from the crime scene and made sure he covered all his tracks, after Mia's body was found no one suspected Victor and he felt proud about how he got away with it.

Victor went to hiding just to make sure he was in the clear but on the last day he got a call that made him jump in fear, he didn't expect a call from anyone since he barely had any ones number but he still got one, to his surprise he heard the voice of Mikey whom he heard sobs and sorrow and Victor at that moment knew why he was sobbing and Victors heart dropped. Victor then told him to shut the fuck up and grow up people die daily and it's nothing you can change, Mikey got mad at Victor and didn't want to accept the truth. Victor sighed and told Mikey that he should come over for some fun and to say sorry to him but that wasn't what Victor actually wanted so as soon as that door bell rang at his door Victor jumped up and quickly went to the door, Mikey had a saddened face and Victor told him to come in and as soon as Mikey went in and the door was closed Victor jumped him, kissed him and pulled his pants down and told him that he'll have a great time with him, when Mikey was just starting to enjoy himself Victor pulled out a knife and slit his throat open. 

At this point it seemed like every person Victor made love to was eventually the end of they're lives and he longed for someone to be with that didn't end with death. Victor killed many more people trying to find someone who he wouldn't kill and he remembered that he didn't kill the teacher so he went back to her to find his love but when he tried to find her she was missing and so he went to his house and found her corpse rotting. Victor wondered who could've done this, who wanted to make enemies with Victor, or was it that they were looking for love too?