First time in 7 years

Toni's pov - it's been seven years since I've seen Cheryl actually it's been seven years since anybody has seen Cheryl the last word she said to be was I have to fix my family curse and I love you . Then she walked away her face seemed so cold and determined. Than she just disappeared off the face of the earth . I went to college to become a therapist and then came back and still Cheryl wasn't anywhere to be seen or heard from I tried her old house but it was burnt to a crisp. I can't lie I miss her so much but I know she will never take me back . And I honestly don't know if I were to take her back . Even if she wanted me to today Archie came back from the army and wanted to throw a big party and everyone is invited including Cheryl . Not that she will even be there but I hope she does come so I can see it even if it is the last time . Because next year I'm leaving river dale and going to LA  for a job that pays amazing so I can support the serpents and my family  .

Now I have to get ready for the party I'm just gonna throw on my old jackets and my jeans and go on my way

I made it to the party and I see everyone from high school expect Cheryl . Of course she didn't come I should've known better then to think even a little bit that she might come .