Chapter 22: Your Hero Academia!

The tension and nervousness in the air, to say it was as thick as jelly would be an understatement.  Here Izuku was, sitting right across from All Might at his dinner table; practically sweating buckets as he froze with nervousness.  The blue spiky haired woman sat next to all might as did Nezu.  Ren was merely leaning against the wall next to him, staring at Izuku.  Inko was brewing some tea in the kitchen, shaking with nervousness as she does.

"W-what is with today!?  Two pro heroes suddenly showing up at our doorstep, and they want to speak to my Izuku!?  The scariest part, All Might; the symbol of peace is in my house!!!!"  Inko thought to herself as she nervously poured tea into the cups.

"Looks like nervousness runs in the family, huh Izuku?"  Ren thought to himself as he observed Inko.  "Keep it together, both of you.  Nothing's even happened yet..."

Inko then slowly walks over to the table, give each of the visitors tea.

"H-here's y-y-your tea..."  Inko said stuttering.

"Ah, thank you Mrs. Midoriya!"  The woman said as she took the cup from Inko.

Inko places the tea in front of Principal Nezu.

"Yes, thank you very much for this hospitality!"  Nezu said as he took a sip of the tea.

She then places the last cup in front of All Might, this is where her hand began to get the most shakiest it's ever been.  All Might keeps his smile and looks at Inko, which only made her more nervous.  Ren sighs and walks over to Inko, taking the cup from her and placing it in front of All Might calmly.

"Enjoy!"  Ren said to All Might with a smile that matches All Might.

"YES, THANK YOU KINDLY!"  All Might replied.

Ren then places his hand on Inko's shoulder, gesturing her to stand aside to let them talk to Izuku.  They all drink their tea in unison, as well as exhaling at the same time.  Principal Nezu then puts his cup down and folds his hands.

"Now then, I suppose we should get down to business."  Principal Nezu announced, breaking the tension.  "As for introductions.  I am Principal Nezu, the Principal of U.A. High School."

The blue haired spiky woman puts down her cup as well and locks eyes with Izuku.

"I'm Nemuri Kayama, my hero name is Midnight!  I'm a teacher of Modern Hero Art History at U.A.!"  The woman explained.

"AND OF COURSE, I AM ALL MIGHT!"  All Might boldly yelled before being hit by Midnight.

"Inside voices!  It's the middle of the night!"  Midnight stated.

"OH, RIGHT..."  All Might replied in a slightly lower volume.  "AS YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT, I WILL BE TEACHING FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES AT U.A. STARTING THIS SEMESTER!" 

"All Might's going to be a teacher at U.A.!?  I didn't hear anything about this...!"  Izuku blurted out in his mind.  "O-oh, um...  I-I-I'm Izuku Midoriya...!"

"Yes, we're aware of that."  Principal Nezu replied.

"O-oh, right of course!  I mean, you came to my house after all so it would be weird if you didn't know who's house you were going to!"  Izuku said in an quick outburst.

Izuku then quickly looks down and cringes at what had just happened.

"Oh no, I look like such an idiot right now!  B-but, I can't help it!  Two pro heroes and the principal are in my house, sitting right across from me!  And to top it all off, one of the pros is All Might!  My favorite hero!"  Izuku thought as he buried his face into his hands in embarrassment.  "This is so embarrassing!  I want to die right here and now...!"