Chapter 1: Summer Ends. (Adventure Time POV)

(This is what the Adventure Time people will look like in this story)

Finn's POV: 7:00 in the morning.

I wake up to the smell of bacon. Jake is probably making breakfast. I sit up in my cozy bed and yawn.

Today is my first day at my new high school, Animation High. I stretch and nuzzle back in bed when Jake bursts in. "Wake up wake up! First day of school for Finny!!" As I scream in shock Jake shoves bacon into my mouth. I spit it out. "Gross Jake!! Turkey bacon?! Really?" He laughs and takes out a plate of bacon.

" I know, just messing with ya!! Hehehe! Here's the real bacon!" I eat it. Mmm. Delicious pig butt.. I jump out of bed and get my clothes on. I grab my green backpack and put it on. I leap down to the first floor.

I wave to Jake. "I'm off!" Jake ran up and hugged me. "My boy is all grown up!" I laughed and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Bye dude." I run outside and see the bus waiting. I dash towards it and get on. As I get on I notice tons of other princesses from Ooo. Then I noticed one in particular. "PB!" I said running to sit next to her.

"Hey!" She said greeting me warmly. I blushed a bit and sat down. "So uhh, are all princesses going to school?"

PB took off her glasses and started to clean them. "Yes Finn. Even Marceline is coming."

"Sweet!" I said a little too loudly. I shook my head. "So, where is this school anyway? " I asked.

PB giggled. "In another dimension." I looked at her shocked. "Wha-" I stammered. She shushed me.

"You mean you didn't know?! Hehe. Well it's in another dimension called Earth." I nodded.

"Ohh.." I said embarrassed. "I thought we were gonna become slaves when you said that." I slunched down in the seat. I shut my eyes for what seems like a second and we were at a whole different place. The bus was stopped and in front of it was a man with scissors. Our bus driver (Starchy) was talking to the man. The man nodded and Starchy headed back to the bus. I stood up to see what was going on.

PB pulled me back to the seat. Starchy started the bus up again and the man with the scissors uses them to.. CUT A GAP RIGHT IN THIN AIR?! PB was wide eyed. So were all the princesses. The bus was now moving toward it. Slime princess screeched. We went full speed into it. I closed my eyes and opened them. We had traveled into another dimension! Earth..