aw that's so sweet

cap when are we going to set sail said tweak well just a few days more and then pack up and go said captain burniculs. dashi you know how your camera broke said tweak said sniff sigh yeah I am really sad 🥺 said dashi I've got a surprise for you said tweak smiling oh really said dashi suprise! gasp aw that's so sweet you shouldn't have said dashi. shelington tunipe do you need help said tweak sigh no tweak but you can read or talk to tunipe Id really like the company said shelington yay said tweak happily. Elsa are you c_crying said tweak sniff yeah I don't really feel like talking or myself said Elsa well don't be sad tell me what happened said tweak all right but you'll probably not understand but ok dashi found out stuff that I have and I got blamed said  ok well I understand most of it but I know it's not you you love dashi so much to much to do that we'll I mean you have your fights and stuff but you always forgive eachother and don't be sad because sad backwards it's das n das no good said tweak ahaha you can always jeer my up said Elsa. (that night) I am so tired and feel weird oh well better get to bed said tweak looking dreamy the next day cap I don't feel so good 🤢 said tweak with a cough all right tweak I'll be right there said burniculs. oh you don't look very good said the captain burniculs softly yeah my stomach hurts, my head is hot and hurt, my nous is running and I feel cold said tweak oh do you want me to carry you to the sick bay said captain burniculs yes she replied also my throat hurts aw my poor little octonaut said the captain.flapity flippers what happened said peso  I don't know hers her um what are they called again said captain burniculs confused oh never mind said peso annoyingly she's bin working to hurd and needs some rest and if she's not better in 3 weeks then send her to the sick bay said peso with a worried expression but what about the gups  said tweak with a cough and sneeze don't worry about the gups we won't go out anles needed said the captain. the other octonauts were sad and were helpful to tweak and taking care of her with the captain.