Chapter 1 - W-who.. are you.?

IZUKU POV:

Izuku's eyes fluttered open, and he slowly opened his eyes. Darkness. It was all he could see. Not only that, but he could also feel his his arms were unable to move, almost as if they were in a straitjacket.

'Hello?' Izuku tried to say, 'Mom?!'

He darted his eyes around the dark, not focusing clearly.

'Why can't I speak?! Is it to do with this cold metal thing around my mouth?

If Kachan did this, he's gone too far.. 'This is mean..!' Izuku tried to scream. 'I'm scared!'

Silent tears began to role down Izuku's face, as he wished for All Might to save him.

3RD PERSON POV:

"What the heck is he doing! One moment he's attacking Ochako, the next he's acting like a 2 year old!" Cried a confused, yet upset, Mina.

Suddenly, the two detaining doctors guarding the door stopped aside as a important looking man appeared, who Eraser figured was a doctor.

"With these symptoms, Izuku Midoriya might have something like autism. However, I am not an expert, so I cannot confirm that he has this issue, or he is only pretending."

All Might, who had a smile plastered onto his face, looked pleased with himself, most likely for capturing a top 10 villain, although he also looked uncertain.

"My good man," He directed his gaze at the doctor who appeared to be in command. "are you sure that all of those accessesories covering his face are entirely necessary?"

All Might paused, giving the doctor a quizzical look. "I understand the concept of a muzzle and a straitjacket, but is it really necessary to have a blindfold that disabled sight and hearing?"

The doctor looked unimpressed, irritated and slightly bored.

"AND agile movement. That blindfold forces a drug into the brain that stops agile movement. It is connected to the muzzle, is a very EXPENSIVE piece of equipment and can be altered to allow sight and hearing. Later on in your lives, it may well be the thing that keeps you alive from this psycho LUNATIC. That is, if you want a higher chance of living, you might not want to involve USAGI in your school program!"

The doctor finished his speech and gasped for breath, hoping nobody would notice his unprofessionalism.

Just as All Might was about to start a heated argument about how he didn't mean to agitate the doctor, the two heroes guarding the door parted once more, allowing a bear mouse rodent man to enter.

"You took your time Nezu. We were just about to start asking Usagi his options without you."

Nezu simply smiled a toothy grin.

"That would be unnecessary, Aizawa. It is clear to me that this boy has autism and amnesia, which will mean that he acts like a 10 year old until he gets his memory back."

All Might smiled faltered slightly.

"So you are suggesting we keep the 4th most wanted villain, serial killer, and insane maniac in UA until he gets his memories back. Only then he will be sent to Tatarus for his crimes!"

If there were tables in asylums, All Might would have smashed one with his fist.

Nezu spoke, "precisely All Might! I'm so glad we understand each other!"

Nezy beamed, clapped his hands, then allowed a laugh to escape.

Just a small "ha ha!"

But that was enough to set anyone on edge.

The doctor, who was still in the room, thought, 'he's just as crazy as the kid..'