The Puppet Show

Harry Pov:

"Step right up to the best puppet show ever!!" Said the annoyingly loud ticketsman
I decided to take a ticket to shut him up but it didn't work, as usual. This man is the same ticketsman at every single puppet show. I went inside, I was with Ron and Hermione. The Dark Blond girl sat next to the orange haired boy, Which meant I had to sit all alone, because the theater was packed. The Curtains opened right as I sat down, There was a beautiful marionette. Almost human looking, the marionette had Silver like blond hair, a black suit with short heels on the dark shoes they were wearing. The marionette started swinging around as if it was dancing, elegantly. I looked at the dolls hands, and saw the strings attached to the doll. But when I looked down to the floor, I saw blood, real blood dripping down the dolls hands. It was terrifying to witness, sadly no one else seemed to notice as they were just looking at the beautiful doll. That was actually just a probably dead human being moved around by damned strings.
When I looked at the beautiful boys eyes, i saw a tear. Rolling from his eye to his pale cheek. If I don't interfere now, the boy will without a doubt die. I've seen this boy more than once, he's here every year. The owner must be rich, i thought. Because this theater is almost always full when this boy comes to visit our town. I screamed "LOOK AT THE HANDS! THERES BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEM!" Suddenly, everyone in the room started to notice. I ran up to the stage. what am I thinking!? I thought, how could I save this oh so beautiful boy from misery? When I reached the stage, I started to notice that he had was looking at me, probably was the entire time. His head was tilted in a way he could look at me. when I climbed on the sorta bloody stage, I started untying his hands, feet arms and head. He looked so pitiful, all it could was hurt my heart. I picked the pretty boy up, brides position. when I headed out the crowded theater, Ron and Hermione were right behind me. The ticketsman was screaming, not loud, but screaming. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE MARIONETTE DRACO MALFOY!?" Ah, so his name was Draco Malfoy. "Harry, What are you thinking?!" Ron and Hermione said in sync with eachother, "I'm asking myself the same Question"

Boom!! That's the end of chapter one!
432 words