The disaster part 1

"Come on Rebecca go get your little brother Titus its time for dinner" said, John. "You can't play on a empty stomach now can you. Those were the words my cousin John Ark would tell me and my brother before dinner in the days before it happened in the happy days before, before.

It was February 23, year 2113, it was Mashramani in our country of Guyana, my brother and I were excited because we were going to our first adult Mashramani. Cousin John wouldn't let us go before because we were too young but now I am 16 and my little brother is 14 years old. We were both getting ready when BANG! the front door was smashed open with it was Coffee my idoitic, six pack, can't work out a simple math sum to save his life boyfriend. Cousin John quickly came out to see what was going on he shouted and hit Coffee upside the head with a fierce blow. " I just got that door fixed" said, Cousin John do you know how expensive a tecton door is Cousin John fumed with angrier. Coffee quickly apologized and ran up to my room where my brother and I were getting ready. He showed us the front page of the newspaper it said, "Clement Corp. will be introducing their new battle robot at the Mashramani parade, designed and tested by Lisa Clement daughter of the founder of Clement Corp. Gregory Clement and current CEO of the company." Coffee's eyes were blazing with excitement has he turned off the holo page. So he said "what do you think, I think that they shouldn't display that thing at the parade, battle robots have been known to malfunction in big gatherings remember the Shojo incident in Japan.

"Yeah" said, Coffee the Razor went out of control and attacked Tokyo. One hundred and twenty people died before they stopped it but Clement Corp. make good products so that wouldn't said, Coffee. Little did he know that an incident will occur and change his whole point of view. The four of us soon went into the hover car and headed to Durban park which over the years evolved into the most technologically advanced park in the country.