Someone Interesting

....

"So, your name is Ciel, huh? Well, it's nice to meet you, partner. Serve me well."

"Of course, I only exist to serve and obey master. I've got some clothes for you."

"Uhh, this one seems good enough."

"Very well, now shall we go and explore the city?" I was certainly overjoyed and excited to explore my homeland after so long

"Yes."

Without wasting any time, I flew to the sky to take a view from the top. What I saw was unbelievable.

"I guess I really am in Japan

"I guess I really am in Japan."

It seems I've really returned to Japan. What should I do? I don't know. Let's have some fun at first.

It's been four years, and after this long, I've finally returned to Japan. First, I'll just have fun, and then I'll think about how to go back.

---

3rd Person POV

After thinking about it a little, Rimuru decided to have fun and enjoy his time. He went on a journey of trying every food in Tokyo. ( A/N: he's pumped xd )

Two hours later...

"Look, it's ramen! It's been years since I tried it. Oh, I can't hold back!!" Rimuru exclaimed.

When he had just finished his meal...

"Rain?" he muttered.

It suddenly started raining, and Rimuru had no idea that this rain was going to change his life.

---

Rimuru's POV

"Who's that?" I wondered.

In the rain, I saw someone. Someone with brown hair. My eyes locked into her curvaceous figure.

"Gorgeous."

It was the first time I saw that person, and I fell in love with her at first sight without even realizing it...